Christmas time

• For the collectors among you, there is a new, excotic crossbreed to discover. We will also add some additional minigames soon.

The whole Flowergame team wishes you all a merry christmas.

---
    Von drauß' vom Walde komm ich her;
    Ich muss euch sagen, es weihnachtet sehr!

Für die Sammler unter euch gibt es eine neue, exotische Kreuzung zu entdecken. Weitere Minispiele sind ebenfalls bereits in Arbeit.

Frohe Weihnachten wünscht das Team von Flowergame.

• Was sind denn das für schlimme Sachen?
    Das Pflänzchen versteht sich rar zu machen.
    Nun hurtig gesät,
    und später gemäht,
    doch lasst uns erst rodeln auf Scheehuhndrachen.

Sind wir nicht alle ein bischen Sammler? :P

Frohe Weihnachten und Dank. Das Spiel ist jetzt schon lustig. Bin sooo gespannt, wie ihr es nach und nach angehen werdet. :)

What are then for bad things?
    The little plant knows to make itself rare.
    Now swiftly sowed,
    and later mowed,
    however, allow to toboggan to us only on Scheehuhndrachen.

Are we not everything a little bit collector?:P

Merry Christmas and thanks. Now the play is quite amusing. Am curious sooo as you will concern it bit by bit. :)

[align=center]

• Juhu! Super das es endlich geht! Danke!
    Wie man die geheimnisvolle Kreuzung erhält will ich aber nich nicht verraten, da muss jeder selber drauf kommen. Wer den Weg in meinen Garten findet, kann sich den Samen des neuen Pflänzchens schon ansehen (ich füge ihn Morgen noch im Sammelthread ein.)

Yahoo! Super, that it works now! Thanks!
    How you can get the secret breeding i don't wan't to betray yet. You have to find it out yourself. Who finds the way into my garden can see the semen of the new plant. (I paste it tomorrow to the collectors thread)

Edited once, last by Nisha (December 19, 2010 at 8:26 AM).

• Danke für den Hinweis, Nisha. So weit hatte ich noch gar nicht gedacht. Habe noch keinen freien Saatplatz.

Thanks for the tip, Nisha. So far I still did not have no free sowing place at all i.e. abe.

[align=center]

• OK, here it is:

A wonderful plant, it blossoms during Christmas. Placed on the window sill, it often lures three lost men, who then try to wriggle out of this situation with gold, frankincense and myrrh.
    Under the influence of the Christmas magic an exotic crossing can sometimes produce a colourful and glimmering seed of the Christmas Star.

• Christmas is over, so there won't be any more christmas trees in the wild garden until next christmas, you can still try to breed for a Christmas Star until 06.01.2011.

I wish you all a Happy New Year, there will be many new (real) plants to collect once the festive season is over.