• Hi people! I'm new to this site but I think the idea of adoptable plants is really cool

My name's Jamie and I'm from Virginia, USA. It'll be nice to meet all of you C:

• Hello Jamie! You can call me Tru. ^^ Good to have you here at the forum as well as the game. It's a very nice game where we all just try to get along without any fussing or much competition, you know? And everything's free, which is super nice! There is a donation button the owners put at the top of the forum though, if anyone wants to help the site out. :thumbup:

I'm in a neighboring state, Maryland. I just moved here from North Carolina. I do miss NC very much - but I hope to visit there soon - in a couple of months or so. :D

EDIT: Oh, and I like your little avatar! It's so cute - did you make it yourself?

• Hello Jamie! You can call me Tru. ^^ Good to have you here at the forum as well as the game. It's a very nice game where we all just try to get along without any fussing or much competition, you know? And everything's free, which is super nice! There is a donation button the owners put at the top of the forum though, if anyone wants to help the site out. :thumbup:

I'm in a neighboring state, Maryland. I just moved here from North Carolina. I do miss NC very much - but I hope to visit there soon - in a couple of months or so. :D

EDIT: Oh, and I like your little avatar! It's so cute - did you make it yourself?

hi tru, it's awesome that this is such a friendly site

and thanks, i just drew it in paint :D , my amazing artistic ability :P

• Nice to meet you! I'm from even further south, Florida. :)

I hope you'll enjoy Flowergame, it's the most stress free onine game I've ever encountered! Very polite and generous gardeners here, so don't be shy!

Your first event onsite is coming up too, Valentines Day breeding/growing will start soon.

• Hi there from a WEST Virginian! Actually, I transplanted myself to sunny California about 16 years ago, but I lived my first 36 years in Pt. Pleasant, WV and its surrounds. Everyone always says "Oh, you're from Virginia. It's so nice there." And they are right...Virginia is beautiful. Just have to love the Skyline Drive, Luray Caverns, Blacksburg, Wytheville, Norfolk/Suffolk/Virginia Beach and the Eastern shore. Hope you find us a friendly group. We love to see new players. It means the word is getting out there about our beautiful little game.