• Can somebody tell me what are these 2 new seeds and if they have them in their gardens? I took lucky clovers before any other new seed appeared and since those will be available only for extremely short time I want to plan ahead. I want christmas rose but I don't know which seed from those 2 is it. I also want to breed my plants but I can forget about that with this time/slots thing. I also want to know what seed is that other thing, just in case I want that too but I doubt it.

• I'm not sure what you mean by the two new seeds, but I'll try to help however I can. :)

Ruling out the Lucky Clover Seed, I think you might be talking about the Christmas Star (seed is a red ornament), and either the Christmas Rose or the Christmas Tree (wrapped red present)?

This is the most complete collection I've been able to come across so far, it has many of the graphics for the plants if you want to look around the thread: Collectingthread for all Planttypes/Colors / Sammelthread alle Pflanzenarten/farben
    The three ones I mentioned as potential seeds are in the second and third posts. I hope I've helped you in some way. ^^

• This is a very helpful link.

I was thinking about Christmas Rose and Winter Aconite as English WIkipedia does not contain either seed on either of their lists (regular or special).

Does that mean they are available through all year or just winter time?