Quoted from "Yogamupfel"

How does the Christmas Market work? I clicked at the Pixie which asks
    for almonds. And then I clicked nearly everything on the market. But how
    can I bring things together so that there will be a sense in all that
    clicking? I don't know how this works...

Can someone please help me?

I am having this problem too. I would so appreciate a helping hand! Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays to all!

• Click on all the jars and pots and other items in the stands (and in front of the stands), as well as all the people. Almost every item has its own image map link and has a different effect. In some of the stands, some of the animals or items are also individually clickable; just because something looks like a decoration, doesn't mean that's all it is.

Sometimes you have to click an item, then click a person, then click a different item, then click the person again. Or you have to click a string of items in a specific order for something to activate. Just try EVERYTHING one time around and see what each thing does; this will set you up so that later, when you get a hint for something, you'll have an idea what the next item to click might be.

I don't really want to say more, because too many spoilers will ruin the fun of figuring it out. :) Just remember that if you're doing this site from something like an iPad or Kindle, you may need to do this from a computer instead.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll