Es weihnachtet sehr / Christmas is all around

• Well, I was sure glad MiaSkywalker told us about being able to breed her Christmas Star still - I went and abandoned my Lucky Clovers (all watered up for someone to find! :thumbup: ) so I could breed my Christmas Stars again. For some reason my flowers are "off". I can't get all three at once because one of them doesn't have the option to breed yet. But hopefully it will before it is turned off. At any rate, I still got two more. :D (Thanks, Mia! ^^ )

• blobber:

You can breed/ find the lucky clover until 13.1.2013. The new variation came in both ways, breed and find.
    The christmas wreath was sold out this year. We will see what the next year brings.

Den Glücksklee könnt ihr bis zum 13.1. züchten. Die neue Variante könnt ihr sowohl züchten als auch im wilden Garten finden.
    Das Weihnachtsgesteck war dieses Jahr ausverkauft. Wir werden sehen, ob es nächstes Jahr wieder im Angebot ist.

It's NOT breed-only, but it CAN be obtained by breeding, too :3

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Ah, so there are more lucky clover (8 hours since I last looked). I already had a couple bred ones and wanted to get another from the wild garden for an assortment, as I wasn't sure how much time I had left. :) Thanks for the words of encouragement!

• At least two. How many colors do you have so far? If you have two colors and there is still a question mark, then I guess there are at least tree! ^^

I have two colors.
    I looked at the plant list, and peeked at some other gardens , and so far all i have seen is the white one. ( I don't want to say the color I have and ruin a surprise for people that want to find out on their own)
    I was wondering if maybe anyone else had a complete collection and knew how many there were.

I was also curious, why do some greenhouses (like yours) have the plants in a list and others (like mine and blobbers) have the plants as tiles? Newb question, sorry, lol.

Warning: My atrium is on SHROOM Overload! (^_^)

• I have two colors.
    I looked at the plant list, and peeked at some other gardens , and so far all i have seen is the white one. ( I don't want to say the color I have and ruin a surprise for people that want to find out on their own)
    I was wondering if maybe anyone else had a complete collection and knew how many there were.

I was also curious, why do some greenhouses (like yours) have the plants in a list and others (like mine and blobbers) have the plants as tiles? Newb question, sorry, lol.

I don't think anyone haa a complete collection of Christmas roses because just after they were introduced all the event plants became available and people were concentrating on them. The Christmas rose is available all year round.
    In your Settings you have the option to arrange in Compact Grid (mine) or Classic List.

Varnayrah
    This is the seed: