Raising seed limit during events

• hello I must chip in. I am not a new player, but I have been absent for most of 2011 and last year for personal reasons, i have recently (christmas) gotten really into the game and I must say; I hope the friendly atmosphere doesn't change!

I really like how nice it is here as opposed to other games (gpx+) i do not have any "dragoncave" game so I don't know anything about that.

I am also different than most because I a) want plants with long pedigrees, b) do NOT want the burning tree, not ever!

personally I think that getting all the regular plants grown up in time for the limited events is a challenge, now I have some st patties that I hope to grow before bunnies?!
    and also try to get all the different variants of regular flowers. personally I would LOVE the idea of "earning" some more flower pots. it would have to be a challenge sure. but having just 1 or 2 more pots to be used after working hard for them would be very nice.

a bit OT; how do you get a christmas wreath last year (2012) I must have skipped understanding. I hope next year i can obtain a seed for that.

Next year I will breed trees and christmas stars for everyone, I also have valentines plant to breed next year.. I really like the lazy feel of this game where once you get all the general flowers there is no need to jump around and stress to get other flowers immediately. this is truly a casual game that, if I must (because of things like real life or studies) avoid for a short period of time, not miss out on anything, even if i do I can always come back next year and get the seeds/plants.

I really like that about flowergame!

the only thing I'd change is get rid of these in the middle of the page ads :P
    well they are fine on plant pages, but it's annoying on game and compendium/greenhouse/etc pages.. if a "donate to get rid of ads" option appeared tomorrow I'd definitely donate without a heartbeat!

~ZB

1087615.png1084843.png1081016.png1082366.png 91550.png4569.png2796.png3297.png2830.png

oh! Thank you Yogamupfel 37396.png

• ZaphodBeeblebox, the wreaths were brought by the Post Pixie after solving the Christmas Market quest in 2011.
    In 2012 they were kinda "forgotten" and unavailable, but the Mods assured they will be available again this year (December 2013).
    And as much as I like all the randomness with regular plants, I still do think it's not the way to go during events ;)

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Lori, I like your second idea best. I do not like knowing that I will get the new varient for sure - I like the uncertainty of the game.

ZaphodBeeblebox, I really like your idea of doing some challenge to earn an extra pot or two. That seems like a really good way to be able to have more than three seeds at a time. (I also like the "laid-back" feel of this game! :thumbup: )

• It would be glad when the limit would be increased to 4 seeds ,so you can take one more or the creators of the game change the time limit how a plant can grow ,this means you can get (when you are good!) a new free place for seeds after 3 days instead of 4 days.
    What would you think of such a small change?
    Do not make it tooooo big with changes,so the small change could be marked after 2 months i hope