Midsummer/Mittsommar

• One of my bred ones is the new orange and the other is the old blue.
    I can't wait for my Marvel Fern seeds to sprout, so that I can take another attempt at breeding the new color variations.

• Meinen heute ausgewachsenen Zauberfarn kann ich nicht mehr kreuzen(oder gibt es männliche und weibliche pflanzen?), aber ich kann noch Zauberfarnsamen im Wilden Garten finden.
    Ist das richtig so oder wurde die Hälfte der Aktion noch nicht abgeschaltet? ;)

klick mich :love: und mich auch

:love:

• Meinen heute ausgewachsenen Zauberfarn kann ich nicht mehr kreuzen(oder gibt es männliche und weibliche pflanzen?), aber ich kann noch Zauberfarnsamen im Wilden Garten finden.
    Ist das richtig so oder wurde die Hälfte der Aktion noch nicht abgeschaltet? ;)

moin moin tolina, die Aktion läuft noch. Dir fehlen Kreuzungspartner. Zauberfarn braucht einen Wurmfarn zum Kreuzen. Hmmm, meine sind alle bekreuzt. Da geht nix. Frag vielleicht mal an, ob jemand ein noch kreuzbares Wurmfarn leihen oder verschenken kann.
    ----------------------------------------
    moin moin tolina, the action still runs. You lack crossroad partners. Magic fern needs a worm fern to the crossing. Hmmm, mine are everything bekreuzt. There nothing goes. Request maybe sometimes whether somebody a still crossable worm fern can lend or give away.

[align=center]

• Ich benötige auch als Leihgaben 2 kreuzbare Wurmfarne. 2 Töpfe sollten im Laufe des Tages frei werden. Wäre super wenn jemand helfen könnte.

I need 2 crossable worm fern for lend too! 2 potts should become free during the day. Would be nice if somebody can help

• moin moin tolina, die Aktion läuft noch. Dir fehlen Kreuzungspartner. Zauberfarn braucht einen Wurmfarn zum Kreuzen. Hmmm, meine sind alle bekreuzt. Da geht nix. Frag vielleicht mal an, ob jemand ein noch kreuzbares Wurmfarn leihen oder verschenken kann.
    ----------------------------------------
    moin moin tolina, the action still runs. You lack crossroad partners. Magic fern needs a worm fern to the crossing. Hmmm, mine are everything bekreuzt. There nothing goes. Request maybe sometimes whether somebody a still crossable worm fern can lend or give away.

Super, danke für die schnelle Antwort :D
    Ich hatte meine Wurmfarne schon untereinander gekreuzt xD und auch einen Zauberfarnsamen rausbekommen!

klick mich :love: und mich auch

:love:

• Just like tolina, you probably lack available partners - you can breed marvel ferns only with male ferns. All my marvel ferns have a breeding option and you can breed them all year - but you only get male fern seeds.

• Half luck so far: one new pink, one old blue :D Waiting for my other seeds and sprouts :D

Yay!!! Got one pink and one orange in my first batch! *is very happy* :D
    One more slot will open in an hour or so, I hope I manage to breed one last marvel fern before the event is over :D
    Edit: The rest will be bred to the Wild Garden for anyone who had no marvel/male ferns before the event, or no breeding luck. I hope they will turn pink and orange for you guys.
    I'll post seed numbers here as soon as I do the breeding :)

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Fingers crossed for the next batch, agajol :love: And grats on the orange one :)

Just sent two BRED Marvel ferns to the Wild Garden:
    http://flowergame.net/flowers/take/66835 - Orange Marvel Fern (parentless parents) x Male Fern (parentless)
    http://flowergame.net/flowers/take/66836 - Pink Marvel Fern (parentless parents) x Male Fern (parentless)

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

Edited once, last by lorimmel (June 27, 2012 at 7:29 PM).

• Fingers crossed for the next batch, agajol :love: And grats on the orange one :)

Just sent two BRED Marvel ferns to the Wild Garden:
    http://flowergame.net/flowers/take/66835 - Orange Marvel Fern (parentless parents) x Male Fern (parentless)
    http://flowergame.net/flowers/take/66836 - Pink Marvel Fern (parentless parents) x Male Fern (parentless)

Yay, both my seeds went to the same garden :) A very young garden, with no mature plants at all :)
    Best of luck, little seeds! :D Enjoy terran99, if you happen to read this ;)

• Yay, both my seeds went to the same garden :) A very young garden, with no mature plants at all :)
    Best of luck, little seeds! :D Enjoy terran99, if you happen to read this ;)

I take notes of the little guys that went to the wildgarden, in case of future trading ;))))) (At least we know where they go;) )