Postal Pixie left something!

• This morning when I took care of my seeds the Postal Pixie gave me two things. I understood the Key to the Atrium, but what was the thing the Little Dragon left for me?

• Hallo Viirin, your first flower was been adult, the post pixie brought your atrium key. For the next house, the wintergarden we had to collect St.Pattys Treasure in a finished event. How you will get it? We don't know. Only from team some one cay say something.

The thing, which you got, I think, I know, what it is. First you need the wintergarden to place the very fine thing. Now you only see a little one, can not check out, what it is. If you placed it, it will bigger. :) --- We hope, Exterminans will say anything about. Then we write it down into the Wiki. At next, the event is near finished, we will place the picture. :P

[align=center]

• You got the atrium for raising 3 plants, the wintergarden will follow once you have 15 full grown plants. (Plants gifted by other players don't count.)

• Thank you.
    I saw the thing the dragon left as a decoration when I saw the Atrium but it said there was no where to put it. It is a decoration item for wintergarden?

• Yes. Viirin, about our sig-flowers you can look in our gardens, atriums and wintergardens. :) And... if you show (till to ten) flowers in in your sig, we see it. So comes light in your garden. Bring at one time about minigames the full sun without clouds in yor garden. Then the best sun will hold on for very long time. So it is, why there are active users enaugh. 8)

[align=center]

• The Postal Pixie is bringing us gifts during the rose growing season as well...have rec'd some flowerpots and now need more room in my winter garden for pots (-;

• Hello! I am ZaphodBeeblebrox posting under a new name because I lost my forum password and the email is not one I use anymore.

Today I saw that I had a message from the post pixie, but when I gleefully clicked it , my dumb browser spaced out (stupid chrome >-<)

Afterwards however I discover I have attained a winter garden! I was very happy because I thought this would never happen to me because it was an event which I was not here for last year :(

But i am unhappy because I could not read the screen with the postpixie, I was looking forward to the pictures and the text. so my question is this, can someone post a screenshot or a description or an exact image of how it looks?

I got some pots too.

~ZB

I am very happy to now have a wintergarden.

1087615.png1084843.png1081016.png1082366.png 91550.png4569.png2796.png3297.png2830.png

oh! Thank you Yogamupfel 37396.png