Easter 2012 / Ostern 2012

• I'm worried about opening my package too. I have collected 15 eggs, and have my third package, but I'm worried about opening it. I already have three bunny eggs too.

Also I am having one heck of a time trying to find my 16th egg... it's been over an hour and I still can't find it :(

• Yogamupfel, the eggs are hidden around the site (not on the forum though). Just look everywhere you can imagine (the Mainpage, Wild Garden, Kompendium, a flowerpage, another users garden, games pages....). Sometimes they can be very hard to spot though, so look closely. ;)

18 eggs

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

• Was mache ich nun mit meinem dritten Paket? Es macht ja keinen Sinn, es NICHT auszupacken wenn ich weiter Ostereier sammle, denn dann kann ich kein viertes Paket bekommen...."nachdenk"
    Hat irgendwer schon sein drittes Paket geöffnet??

What do I do now with my third package? It makes no sense NOT unpack it if I continue to collect eggs, because then I can not get the fourth package .... "thoughtfully"
    Has anyone already opened its third package?

• Thanks for help. Found three eggs now :)
    I have another question. When I get parcels, can I open them all, or can I loose seeds or something like that? I didn't get why agajol is locked now. Sorry for her...

Liebe Grüße,

Yogamupfel

• Nein, vor allem wenn man vergisst durch die Pforte zu gehen...ich hab nun auch 18. Was mach ich nur mit dem Paket. Ich glaube ich wage es und öffne es. Bisher waren doch alle Events ohne Verlust??

• When I opened the third package there were two items one was an egg seed, I clicked that and lost the other one - I'm not sure what it was.
    Edit: It looked a bit like this but I think it had a rabbit standing in the centre and not the egg.

Also, do we need to visit some places more than once?

Edited once, last by blobber (April 8, 2012 at 5:12 PM).

• Du verlierst da nichts, weder wenn du wartest noch wenn du es öffnest. Agajol ist da nur in Panik ausgebrochen, weil das Paket seinen Zeitplan ein wenig durcheinander gebracht hat.

---

You loose nothing, neither when you wait nor when you open the packge. Agajol just panicked because the content of the parcel messed with his personal schedule.

Also: You don't ever loose any content of a parcel. The content will allways appear somewhere, a plant will allways show in the greenhouse, a key will allways turn into a new area and any decorations will show up in your shed when decorating an area.

• Leute, ihr verliert NIEMAls irgendwelche Samen die im Paket kommen! Das einzige was euch passieren kann ist, dass ein Samen aus einem Samen einen Pflanzplatz blockiert, den ihr eventuell noch mit einem Samen aus dem wilden Garten belegen wolltet. Also: ERST alle drei Plätze mit gesammelten Samen belegen und DANN das Paket öffnen. Agajol ärgert sich nur, weil er noch ein ungekeimtes Leberblümchen hat und den Platz Morgen eigentlich mit einem Osterei aus dem wilden Garten belegen wollte. Das ist Alles.

People, you never lose any seeds come in the package! The only thing you can happen is that a seedplace is blocked from a seed that you wanted to prove with a seed from the wild garden. So: FIRSt show all three places with collected seeds and THEN open the package. Agajol is angry because he still has a liverwort seed which blocked a place which he wanted to fill with an Easter egg from the wild garden. That's all.

I'm not sure what it was.

Aber ich. ;) Ich habe das Paket geöffnet. Es geht nichts verloren. Das was man noch sieht ist nur ein Bild ohne Link. Nämlich das was uns der Brief sagt was es ist. ;) Kein Grund Sorge zu haben.
    But I do. ;) I opened the package. There is nothing lost. The addition is just what one sees an image without a link. That scenario is what the letter tells us what it is. ;) No reason to have concern.

Display Spoiler

"Du hast das Osternest aufgespürt, das ich letztes Jahr, weil ich zu müde
    war, nicht gefunden habe, du darfst es behalten. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Der
    Weihnachtsmann" und neben dem Ei war ein Osternest: