Wild Flower Garden Translation?

• The wild flower garden game is a roleplay.
    All writer thinking out a charakter (e.g. a litte fae or elf, or a gnome) which lives in the wild garden. The experience many adventures. Thats the theory. In practice, all writers lost inspiration after a few posts and the story was fallen asleep.
    Nepheles and my english aren't good enough to write the story in english too, so we started it in german only. If i had really, really nothing to do the next times I can try to translate it. But I'm afraid it would not be really good.
    If some of the other users which speaking english better than me have too much free time (or fun at translating texts) feel free to start a translation thread ;)

• The wild flower garden game is a roleplay.
    All writer thinking out a charakter (e.g. a litte fae or elf, or a gnome) which lives in the wild garden. The experience many adventures. Thats the theory. In practice, all writers lost inspiration after a few posts and the story was fallen asleep.
    Nepheles and my english aren't good enough to write the story in english too, so we started it in german only. If i had really, really nothing to do the next times I can try to translate it. But I'm afraid it would not be really good.
    If some of the other users which speaking english better than me have too much free time (or fun at translating texts) feel free to start a translation thread ;)

That''s a good enough explaination, Nisha. Thank you! ^^