• Since I'm new to the game, I don't really know everything so please just tell me if this already exists.

Could we have weed breakouts in our greenhouses/gardens? It would affect the game (by reducing the sunlight your plants take in and increase the size of the weed in doing so) so it wouldn't be a useless thing. C'mon, just for the fun and action! The garden's just a bit boring so maybe just this? Perhaps if we get weeds, it would be an option for the pixie to remove some of the weed from the garden, the outcome would be "as some of the weed disappears, the sun shines through and your plants seem to lean upward."

[sorry, no translation, I'd appreciate it if anyone could do so in my place, thanks! :D]

• @Atztekior:
    Translation:
    Weil ich neu im Spiel bin, weiß ich nocht nicht wirklich alles. Sagt mir bitte, ob das schon existiert:
    Kann Unkraut in unserem Garten erscheinen? Es könnte das Spiel beeinflussen (z.B. indem das Unkraut das Sonnenlicht reduziert, das unsere Pflanzen bekommen und selbst dadurch größer wird). So könnte Unkraut das Spiel interessanter machen.
    Der Garten ist ein bisschen langweilig, vielleicht könnte man dagegen Unkraut implementieren. Wenn wir Unkraut bekommen, könnten die Zwerge/Elfen eine neue Option zum Unkraut entfernen bekommen. Das Ergebnis (nach dem Minispiel) könnte so lauten : "Als etwas von dem Unkraut verschwindet, scheint die Sonne wieder durch und deine Pflanzen recken sich ihm entgegen".

@Hello GreyRobin:
    The idea could add some more action to the game. It reminds me of a game I played some time ago (Wurzelimperium).
    What I like at Flowergame atm is, that there's not such a thing like weeds we have, next to the water and sun, to take care off. What I like is that this game does not take so much of my time as some others.
    I find the weed-idea is really creative, but I for myself, would not like to have weeds in my garden.

• Hello! Unfortunately I must agree with Elixir. I like Flowergame as it is, with relatively few things one has to take care of. When introducing more action, I would focus on something positive, like collecting some items to get a special seed or fertilizer. This is simply more appealing to me than putting extra effort in keeping things as they are now (that is, plants healthy and growing). So all in all, I might like "more action" if it gets you a reward, but I'm against "more action" if the only result is to avoid some kind of 'punishment' ;)

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Danke Elixir. Man kann mal überlegen, wie es funktionierne soll:

Mein Garten, während die Seite nicht geöffnet ist: random Zeit, random Platz, random Unkaut-Typ. Ein Unkraut wird zusätzlich implementiert. bei + 5 Unkraut im Garten verfinstern sich die Wolken um eine Stufe. Wird in einem Minigame um das Entfernen von Unkraut gebeten, werden max 5 Unkräuter entfernt, die Bewölkung geht um eine Stufe zurück.

Die Bewölkung würde nun auch geringer, wenn kein Unkraut entfernt wurde. Der benötigte Aufwand würde sich in Grenzen halten. Und doch wäre ein lustiges Gimmick vorhanden.

Für das Atrium wird es so nicht möglich sein. Verschieben der Dekorationen geht nicht. Niemand wird wollen, dass die arrangierten Pflanzen gegen Unkraut getauscht werden... Denkbar wäre, was schon lange meine Vision ist: Am Zaun ranken sich Zaun-Wicke (Vicia sepium). Am Baum bilden sich Moose (Sphagnum...). Der Atrium-Aufbau kann dort zuwuchern, wo eingerichtete Dekoplätze noch unbesetzt sind. Nicht besetzte Blumenplätze können mit Unkraut besetzt werden.

Abhilfe im Atrium: Neues Werkzeug: Die Hacke. Wenn der Maus-Cursor eine Hacke wird, könnte man lustig und zwanglos arbeiten. Wer mag, kann einen wilden Garten entstehen lassen. :P

Also ich finde, bei guter Überlegung bleibt der Aufwand im Rahmen, Kreativität und der Fun an Flowergame würden vergrößert. Ich mag die Idee sehr. :love:

===================================================================

Thanks Elixir. We can consider sometimes how it should go funktionierne:

My garden, while the side is not opened: random time, random place, random weed type. A weed is implemented, in addition. + 5 weeds in the garden the clouds darken around one step. Ask we in a Minigame for removing weed, would max 5 weeds removed, the cloudiness goes back around one step.

Now the cloudiness would become also lower if no weed was removed. The required expenditure would keep to a certain extent. And, nevertheless, an amusing gimmick would exist.

For the atrium it will not be possible thus. Shifting of the decorations does not go. Noone will want that the arranged plants are exchanged for weed... It would be conceivable what is for a long time my vision: In the fence grows "Zaun-Wicke" (Vicia sepium). In the tree grows mosses (Sphagnum ...). The atrium construction can overgrow where furnished deko-places are still unoccupied. Not occupied flower places can be growen with weed.

Remedy in the atrium: New tools: The heel. If the mouse's cursor becomes a heel, we could work amusingly and casually. Who may, can let a wild garden originate. :P

Thus I find, with good consideration the expenditure remains within the scope of, creativity and the fun in Flowergame would be increased. I like the idea very much. :love:

[align=center]

• While this idea seems very interesting, I agree that it would be more appealing if a benefit was (Or would that be were? I never completely understood that rule.) to be added. Maybe, when the weeds grow in your garden, you can ask the pixie to carefully pull them up without damaging their roots and get seedling weeds? As butcherbaby said, if they were thistles, she'd like to keep them, and I can only assume that, as people seem to like the dandelions, most people wouldn't be opposed to having a few weeds, provided that they didn't grow out of place.
    If that doesn't make sense, here's a summary: Rather than just getting rid of the weeds, what if you got to keep them and grow them from seedlings? That way, there would be both a benefit and a downside to them. If this were to be implemented, however, I would recommend that they also take some of your plants' water if they're not pulled up and put into pots so that the pros and cons are a bit more equal.
    ---
    Während diese Idee sehr interessant scheint, stimme ich darin überein, dass sie anziehender sein würde, wenn ein Nutzen war (oder wurde, der waren ist? Ich verstand nie vollständig dass die hinzugefügt zu werden Richtlinie.). Möglicherweise wenn die Unkräuter in Ihrem Garten wachsen, können Sie den Elf bitten, sie, ohne ihre Wurzeln zu schädigen, sorgfältig hochzuziehen und Sämlingunkräuter zu erhalten? Als butcherbaby gesagt wenn sie Disteln waren, she' d mögen sie halten, und ich kann den nur annehmen, da Leute scheinen, den Löwenzahn zu mögen, die meisten Leute wouldn' t wird Haben einiger Unkräuter, vorausgesetzt dass sie didn' entgegengesetzt; t wachsen aus Platz heraus. Wenn dieses doesn' t sind sinnvoll, here' Zusammenfassung S.-A.: Eher als die Unkräuter gerade loswerden, was, wenn Sie erhielten, sie zu halten und sie von den Sämlingen zu wachsen? So, dort würde ein Nutzen und zu ihnen ein abwärts gerichtetes sein. Wenn dieses eingeführt werden sollten jedoch würde ich empfehlen, dass sie auch einiges Ihres plants' nehmen; wässern Sie wenn they' Rehochgezogen und gesetzt nicht in Töpfe, damit das Pro - und - Betrug ein bisschen gleicher ist.

I speak English. I do not know how to speak German, so I use a translator. I am sorry if it's hard to understand the translation./ Ich spreche Englisch. Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen, also benutze ich einen Übersetzer. Es tut mir leid, wenn es schwierig ist, die Übersetzung zu verstehen.