• I managed to solve it with some help from mblansett. Thanks.

Now, a BIG question - now the "seeds" don't count to the number allowed (3), but when my Christmas trees sprout, will those occupy my spots or will I get three empty pots again? I hope the latter as I planned to get some more trees tomorrow.....

• I'm extremely confused. What makes the chicken lay an egg? I think I've clicked on everything, then the chicken, and still can't figure it out. Would someone mind helping?
    ---
    Ich bin extrem konfus. Was lässt das Huhn ein Ei legen? Ich denke, dass ich an alles, dann das Huhn geklickt und es nicht habe herausfinden kann noch. Würde jemand sich kümmern zu helfen?

I speak English. I do not know how to speak German, so I use a translator. I am sorry if it's hard to understand the translation./ Ich spreche Englisch. Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen, also benutze ich einen Übersetzer. Es tut mir leid, wenn es schwierig ist, die Übersetzung zu verstehen.

• I feel so dumb. I don't know where to get the decorations. Or how to anyway. PM please?

--------------------------------------------------
    never mind. now it's to try and figure out the eggs.

---------------------------------------------------
    again, never mind. I'm on a roll now!

Edited once, last by crazymuch (December 24, 2011 at 9:13 PM).

• Ich habs kapiert. Man kann am Ende zwei Plätzchen erhalten?? Einfach total süß gemacht. Und Nephele hat vermutlich sich die Finger wundgepinselt. Danke für dieses wunderschön zauberhafte Event. Die Idee alleine ist ja schon so toll.
    Wie lange werden wir das Spiel mit "Fang die Zuckerstange, Kugel und Geschenke" haben?? (Das die Rute Minuspunke bringt darauf musste ich natürlich erst mal kommen....;))
    Lieben Dank für diese Weihnachtsfreude. :thumbup:

• *whow*. Bissele umständlich, doch es ging dann *ohne Hüpferei*. Ein tolles Rätsel. Die überraschenden Wendungen sind köstlich. Nicht aufgeben. Es ist lustig, alles selbst rauszufinden.
    ===============
    *whow*. A little bit awkwardly, however, it went *without hopping*. A great riddle. The astonishing idioms are delightful. Do not surrender. It is amusing, everything to find out itself.

[align=center]

• I finally got the cookie-seeds, thanks to agajol and mblansett, who helped me find the eggs. I can't wait to see what they grow up to look like!

I speak English. I do not know how to speak German, so I use a translator. I am sorry if it's hard to understand the translation./ Ich spreche Englisch. Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen, also benutze ich einen Übersetzer. Es tut mir leid, wenn es schwierig ist, die Übersetzung zu verstehen.

• nvm completed the quest by myself :)
    How do I get Christmas star? Is it from Wild Garden too?

If you don't need any plant you have please give it to me xD

Edited once, last by Rina (December 25, 2011 at 1:39 AM).

• nvm completed the quest by myself :)
    How do I get Christmas star? Is it from Wild Garden too?

You have to breed Christmas stars. I believe that there was a conversation about that on the first page of this thread?