Three options when you win the minigame

• I'm talking about the three choices one has after you play a minigame:

"My watering can is empty, do you know where the valve is?"

"The ground is all dried out. Make it rain!"

"Could you make those clouds go away, please?"

OK, I understand what two of them mean and do, but I was wondering what it means when you choose "The ground is all dried out. Make it rain!" I assume each of your plants would receive some water, but how much and it doesn't seem worth it if it is only half a drop since we can't have ten seeds at once (can we?).

• Hmmm. The water can has 10 half drops. Normally (with 6 used young places) a rain brings 6 half drops. OK. At new seeds I give water from the can. Later it's easy to whish rain. I don't want to change the pages for each flower and back to the garden. So I need some more minigames. But they are bringing fun. For me it's OK so. I think, the rule is good. :P

[align=center]

• Here is the way I use it. If I have 3 seeds and 3 sprouts that all need a drop or less for be at full water, then the rain makes it easy to play two quick mini-games and be done. In order to make those 6 drops with the can, I would have to empty the watering can (5 drops), fill it, and then use a drop out of it. Then, if I felt like it, refill the can again so it is all the way full. In either case I am playing 2 minigames one just requires not having to click on 6 plants individually. It's more a matter of time and preference.

All My Pets and Flowers

Sorry I don't know German. I will try and use an online translator when the post is something important. So sorry for the bad grammar.

• I find that to me the difference of four halfdrops per game isn't worth the clicking to water the flowers by the can, so I just water them to even out the amount they have and then let it rain.

Lady Patricia Carraig of Heathland 
    My garden:
    Bitte verzeihen oder korrigieren Sie die Fehlern in mein Deutsch, ich lerne immer noch.