Confirmation before plants are abandoned.

• My own fault. The wheel on my mouse is getting stiff and I accidentally clicked with it and one of my Jack-o-Lanterns from last year was abandoned. I would really like for there to be a confirmation page asking me if I am sure I wish to abandon the plant before it does it.
    If there is such a page already in place then somehow by clicking with the wheel it bypassed the page.

Just a friendly suggestion. And I did a search for this topic in the forum, but didn't find it. Hopefully this is the first time this has happened. At least I can keep the plant in my signature for now.

Thanks.

Meine eigene Schuld. Das Rad auf meiner Maus wird steif, und ich klickte zufällig damit, und einer meiner Jack-o-Lanterns vom letzten Jahr wurde aufgegeben. Ich möchte für dort wirklich eine Bestätigungsseite sein, die mich fragt, wenn ich sicher bin, dass ich das Werk aufgeben mag, bevor es es tut.
    Wenn es solch eine Seite bereits im Platz dann irgendwie gibt, mit dem Rad klickend, umging es die Seite.

Gerade ein freundlicher Vorschlag. Und ich tat eine Suche nach diesem Thema im Forum, aber fand es nicht. Hoffentlich ist das das erste Mal, als das geschehen ist. Mindestens kann ich das Werk in meiner Unterschrift für jetzt behalten.

Dank.

All My Pets and Flowers

Sorry I don't know German. I will try and use an online translator when the post is something important. So sorry for the bad grammar.

• Unfortunately for some reason it didn't pop up. At least not with Firefox. I'll go and check my settings, but some how I never got any form of a confirmation before it abandoned the plant.

And there is no way of ever getting it back again is there?

Tested it with a common plant that I can get more of. Here seems to be the issue. If you do a normal click then yes the confirmation box does come up. If you click on abandon with the wheel on the mouse it auto abandons with no confirmation box. Like I said, I knew the mouse needed cleaning just hadn't done it yet.

Thanks for the response. And now I know to be extra careful. ;(

All My Pets and Flowers

Sorry I don't know German. I will try and use an online translator when the post is something important. So sorry for the bad grammar.

Edited once, last by Malagar (October 31, 2011 at 5:07 PM).

• Thank you everyone.

Wheel mouse not set to double click.
    Running Ubuntu 10.10 and Firefox 3.6.23, but I do have Snap Links add-on running, so it must just be a combination of all of that. Hopefully I just have a weird configuration and am the only one this can happen to.

I thank the Admins (fkrauthan) for the quick response and forethought into having a confirmation for abandonment. You are making a great game.
    No developer can test every users custom configuration, but this group is doing a great job. (And I did software testing for several years)
    I also want to thank the rest of you for your help and the return of my Jack. This is a great community and fun people to play the game with.

Again thanks you everyone. And sorry about the translator slaughtering the German.

Danke jeder.

Radmaus nicht Satz, um doppelzuklicken.
    Ubuntu 10.10 und Firefox am 3.6.23 führend, aber habe ich wirklich das Schnellverbindungserweiterungslaufen, so muss es gerade eine Kombination von allem davon sein. Hoffentlich habe ich gerade eine unheimliche Konfiguration und bin die nur ein, damit das geschehen kann.

Ich bedanke mich beim Admins (fkrauthan) für die schnelle Antwort und Vorbedacht darin, eine Bestätigung für das Aufgeben zu haben. Sie machen ein großes Spiel.
    Kein Entwickler kann jede Benutzergewohnheitskonfiguration prüfen, aber diese Gruppe tut einen großen Job. (Und ich tat die Softwareprüfung seit mehreren Jahren)
    Ich will mich auch bei der Ruhe von Ihnen für Ihre Hilfe und die Rückkehr meines Jacks bedanken. Das ist eine große Gemeinschaft und lustige Leute, um das Spiel damit zu spielen.

Wieder dankt jeder Ihnen. Und schade über dem Übersetzer, der den Deutschen schlachtet.

All My Pets and Flowers