• I noticed at the bottom of the forum, where it shows the color of the different members, moderators, super moderators, and administrators, it also has something called "Buddies". I was wondering what this is? Anyone know how you become a Buddy?

• You already have Buddies Truelinor. They are the people who you have as friends in the forum. I should show up as one of your buddies.

All My Pets and Flowers

Sorry I don't know German. I will try and use an online translator when the post is something important. So sorry for the bad grammar.

• Is that all it's talking about? But it seems sort of strange, since it's a legend for the forum, but no where except in your profile do you see your friends, and there they are called friends, not buddies. Just a little confusing to me, that's all.

Yes, you are one of my friends! ^^

• I understand the confusion. It took me a bit to figure it out. Once I saw who was in bold I figured it out. It was probably one of those translation issues we run into. Buddies, friends, pals, you know how the translators seem to work.

All My Pets and Flowers

Sorry I don't know German. I will try and use an online translator when the post is something important. So sorry for the bad grammar.

• Yes, I understand about the translators. But still I don't understand why Buddies or even Friends would be in the legend. I don't see a difference in those people who are on my friend's list and those who aren't - that is, I don't see a difference in their usernames here on the forum. So, do you suppose they mean just all users? But even so, our names do not look like the word Buddies in the legend. Oh well, its time for me to get to bed!!! LOL