Any dog owners on here?/Jeder Hundebesitzer hier los?

• I noticed that the boards were pretty quiet, so I figured I'd post a topic people love to talk about: dogs. I have three cocker spaniels named Sophie, Bambi, and Gracie. My family also fosters dogs. (pictures to come) What about you? :)

Ich bemerkte, dass die Bretter ziemlich ruhig waren, so dass ich dachte, ich würde ein Thema die Menschen lieben, darüber zu sprechen post: Hunde. Ich habe drei Cocker Spaniel namens Sophie, Bambi, und Gracie. Meine Familie fördert auch die Hunde. (Bilder folgen) Was ist mit Ihnen? :)

''Woe be unto the country where the Sun of Liberty must rise out of a sea of blood.'' -John S. Jacobs

Also, I have to use a translator for German, so sorry if it doesn't read well.

• I have a Toy Rat Terrier named Gracie, and a Toy Fox Terrier named Missy. Gracie is crazy - and Missy is timid... I used to have bigger dogs, but I can no longer really care for the larger ones.

• I have six dogs, but hypothetically only three dogs and a half ( I think) Linda a Jack Russel/monster thing, two chihuahuas Lulu and Luca, they're bf/gf, and their three puppies, Lolo, Lulo, and Lili (Thanks mom for picking the puppies names ) I have pictures on my phone but I haven't uploaded them to my computer yet, sorry. And for the record my chi's are not the yapping type only when a stranger approaches them but that doesn't last for a long time

Sorry my post is so long, I just love my doggies X(

My First Flowers

• Click on my homepage on Chihuahua Poldi and then on Galerie Poldi. There are more photos. He is fat on the photos, but now he is thin.

Sorry, i forgot that my homepage is in german. :rolleyes: My english is not so good.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Klick auf meiner Homepage auf Chihuahua Poldi und dann auf Galerie Poldi. Dort sind mehr Fotos. Er ist auf den Fotos fett, aber jetzt ist er dünner.

Entschuldiung, ich hatte nicht dran gedacht, daß meine Homepage auf detsch ist. :rolleyes: Mein Englisch ist nicht sehr gut.

• ....dieser heißt Micky und ist 10 Jahre alt.

Leider hat er es oft mit Magen-Darmverstimmungen zu tun der Arme und im Moment hat er Schnupfen und Mandelentzündung. :(

fast so als hätte man ein Kind manchmal. ^^

• I have a Chow Chow+German Shepard+Golden Retriever+possibly more mix named Rosa. She's adorable, and almost 1.5 years old. :)

Click On My Plants and Seeds!

But Don't Forget To Help My Pokemon Hatch/Get Stronger Too!!

• Here in my house we have a english cocker spaniel named luke, he's part of the offspring from two elder cocker spaniels that we had, max and mel, but max already passed away, and mel was given away by my grandma to someone else, we also have two poodles, billy and laila, and we had a miniature poodle named baby but she died too, and a dalmatian, bella, we had another dalmatian named sheriff but he was given away too, and they had dozens of puppies all given to friends when they got older ^^ in the past we also had a german shepherd named hulk, a labrador retriever named joe, and a brazilian mastiff named duchess, all already died of old age

Hier in meinem haus haben wir einen cocker spaniel namens luke, er ist teil der nachkommen von zwei älteren cocker spaniel, die wir hatten, max und mel, aber max bereits verstorben, und mel war überwältigt von meiner oma an jemand anderen gegeben, wir haben auch zwei pudel, billy und Laila, und wir hatten einen pudel namens baby, aber sie starb auch, und ein dalmatiner, bella, hatten wir ein anderes Dalmatiner namens sheriff, aber er war auch weg gegeben, und sie hatten dutzende von welpen alle freunde gegeben wenn sie älter wurde ^^ In der vergangenheit hatten wir auch ein deutscher schäferhund namens hulk, ein labrador retriever namens joe, und eine brasilianische Mastiff namens duchess, alle schon an altersschwäche gestorben