Mittsommer kündigt sich an/ Midsummer is coming

• Oh, that's beautiful! (I saw yours Gwen!!!) I DO hope I have enough time to make all six! I'm only on number 3 now (finished number 3, that is) Have to wait the usual 6 hours now! By then it will be 3:30 am - I do not think I will be up - maybe I can do one tomorrow morning and again when I get home from shopping. (Going on a big shopping spree! ^^ :love: :thumbup: )

• Oh, das Atrium ist viel, viel schöner als alles, was ich mir jemals hätte vorstellen können und ich bin schon so gespannt darauf, wie der Zauberfarn aussieht! Ganz vielen lieben Dank an alle, die sich hier so viel Mühe gegeben haben uns das Spiel so sehr zu verschönern! :love:

Oh, the Atrium is a lot more beautiful than everything I could have imagined and I can't wait to see how the Marvel Fern will look like! Many thanks to all who worked so hard to make the game so much more beautiful for us! :love:

calenlass: Your guess is completely correct, you'll get both the Marvel Fern and the Atrium after completing the seven wreaths.

calenlass: Du hast vollkommen recht, du bekommst sowohl den Zauberfarn als auch das Atrium nachdem du die 7 Kränze fertig hast.

• *sigh* I like the idea, but I shouldn't have put plants in my atrium... There's no way to dig them out (or get them back to the greenhouse or something), yet, right?

• Du kannst sie ausgraben und umpflanzen. Es gibt eine Schaufel. Neben den Pflanzen.

You can dig them and replant. There is a shovel. In addition to the plants.

• Du kannst sie ausgraben und umpflanzen. Es gibt eine Schaufel. Neben den Pflanzen.

You can dig them and replant. There is a shovel. In addition to the plants.

Ohh. I saw the shovel the first time I visited the atrium, but failed to connect the dots... Thanks, Elfenblüte! :)

• Hmm yes. The shovels best place would be near the garden about at the bottom line. The we see it, can take it and can the job with them. So we don't need text, I think.

Hmm ja. Der beste Platz für den Spaten wäre nahe beim Garten etwa in Bodenhöhe. Dann sieht man ihn, kann ihn nehmen und nutzen. Ich denke, so wäre jeder Erklärungstext unnötig. Der Zusammenhang wäre selbsterklärend. Aber aktuell ist der Spaten stets außerhalb des Sichtbereiches. Vielleicht denken die Meister auch so? Wir sind doch Gärtner. ;) :P

[align=center]

• Please reassure me that the time is not up to complete all seven wreaths - I SO want a flower wreathe and an atrium!! :pinch: I only have 6 done, but will do another tonight (in six hours). Will that be OK? I have done one every day since it was first available to do.

• How do you manage to plant the flowers in? For some reason, I can pull them over to the atrium, but they don't stay there. Is there anything I need to do first?

Wie bekommt ihr die Pflanzen ins Atrium? Ich kann sie zwar mit der Maus rüberziehen, aber danach verschwinden sie leider immer wieder. Muss ich vorher noch was anderes machen, damit die da bleiben?

• Alle erwachsenen Pflanzen sind einfach unterhalb des Atriums. Wenn das Gewächshaus geöffnet ist, sieht man das Atrium sowieso nicht. Hast du das Atrium denn schon? In der Mitte des Gartens müsstest du Gewächshaus und Atrium sehen. Erst dann hast du es. Ist das Event schon fertig?

All adult plants are just below the atrium. If the greenhouse is open, you can see the atrium anyway. Do you have the atrium, anyway? In the middle of the garden to see you had a greenhouse and atrium. Only then will you have it. The event is already finished?

[align=center]

• Ja, ich hab das Atrium schon und ich sehe auch die Pflanzen untendrunter. Ich kann sie auch in das Atrium reinziehen, aber sie bleiben dann aus irgendeinem Grund nicht da...

Yes, I do have the atrium and I can also see the flowers below. But for some reason, I can pull the plants in the atrium and then they disappear.

• Alright, I've got it: I need to doubleclick the flower to set it in place. :D

Okay, ich habs. Ich muss die Pflanze doppelklicken, damit ich sie ins Atrium setzen kann.

• Siehst du im Atrium die weißen Felder? Also erst mal klicke ich die Pflanze an (einmal) die ich verpflanzen will. Und dann klicke ich wieder dorthin wo sie hinsoll im Atrium. Mit der linken Maustaste.

Do you see the white boxes in the Atrium? So first I click on the plant (one) I want to transplant. And then I click back to where they want to in the atrium. With the left mouse button.

edti: Bei mir geht es auch mit einmal klicken. ;)

• It's neither drag&drop nor doubleclick.
    It's simply one click on the flower you want to place and a second click on the hightlighted spot.

• I'm really enjoying the Atrium! But I've run out of space, lol. Is there anyway to get more pots and decorations?

Thanks Team for the lovely changes and new fun. Is there any chance the game that gave us the Fern (made the wreaths) will stay, as one of the minigames for watering/sun/water filling? It's is really fun, and one of my favorites so far.

Thanks again!