Deutsches Flowergame Wiki

• Looks like an error in your goverments "clean internet campaign", better known as internet censorship. Bplaced works just fine, that 403 you get is a fake message brought to you by your goverments firewall.

Sorry, but there is nothing that could be done about that, maybe except leaving the country (complaining about censorship in korea won't be such a good idea, if you know what i mean...).

• Looks like an error in your goverments "clean internet campaign", better known as internet censorship. Bplaced works just fine, that 403 you get is a fake message brought to you by your goverments firewall.

Sorry, but there is nothing that could be done about that, maybe except leaving the country (complaining about censorship in korea won't be such a good idea, if you know what i mean...).

If so... I can found this solution for a problem.
    Because if you right, it was unexpectedly slack! 8)

+I did it :D
    I used a detour site, and I can in wiki. yeah!

Edited 3 times, last by Dellovia (April 18, 2012 at 6:10 AM).

• Und gleich die nächste Aktion (sry, die Folge sieht nun bissele wie Spam aus *verlegen sei*): Alle Pflege-Licht- und Wasser-Themen sind nun in "Pflanzen pflegen" zusammengefasst. Die Übersicht sollte sich damit verbessert haben.

-----------------------

And immediately the next action: Now all nursing light and water themes in the German wiki are in "Pflanzen pflegen" summarized. The overview should have improved with it. If you want to do also, some links in the sides before must fixed up.

[align=center]

• Done? Done. :P Der Dekogegenstand für die Opferung einer Pflanze ist eingetragen.

Fast vergessen, Pflanzen platzieren mittels drag & drop ist nun im Atrium eingetragen.

Also in the English Wiki the sacrifice-deco is placed. Is the text OK?

Placing frowers per drag & drop is written now (in German, please traslate it) in the atrium-page under "Placing plants in containers".

[align=center]

Edited once, last by Aztekior (May 18, 2012 at 1:53 AM).

• Aztekior, I will try to update the "drag and drop" section and the "Raising plants" article (it was a good idea to merge it with "Light and Water" article). But sadly it will have to wait, I'm very busy in real life.
    So if anyone has time right now, please feel free to do it :)

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Die Walderdbeere ist soweit eingetragen. Bin total auf die erwachsene Pflanze gespannt. :love:
    Die Dekotopf-Geschenke hab ich mal pauschal eingetragen. So bleibt die Spannung, wann es soweit sein wird. Oder will jemand zählen? :S

Mag vielleicht doch noch jemand einen Admin übernehmen? Jeder kann mal verhindert sein. Es ist niemals gut, nur einen Admin zu haben. Und ganz wichtig: Im freien Account muss man sich so einmal im Quartal bei bplaced.net einloggen. Es wäre fatal, wenn beide Wiki wegen Verhinderung nicht mehr erreichbar wären und später nach Aufforderungen sogar gelöscht würden.

---------------------------------------------------

For the Flowerpots I have placed the text in german. Also you can place the English letter-text.
    The Wild strawberry also is placed till to the germ.

Still somebody may take over maybe, nevertheless, an Admin? Everybody can be prevented sometimes. It is never good to have only one Admin. And quite importantly: In the free account one must log in so once in the quarter with bplaced.net. It would be fatal, if both Wiki were no more accessible because of prevention and were even extinguished later after getting requests.

[align=center]

• I do believe something FINALLY got updated. Click the spoiler below to see what. ;)

Display Spoiler
  • Aztekior: Since there are only two weeks left until I'm done with my finals, I'd offer to take an admin job on one of the wikis (I already have regular account at the english wiki)

• *oh oh*, by answering Cranberry's question now I have seen a very big difference between German and English wiki. There are no tables and so on. Who can fix it up? For right placiong all tables and images you can copy the german source and translate it. :)
    German page: http://flowergame-wiki.bplaced.net/doku.php?id=pflanzen_pflegen
    English page: http://flowergame-wiki.bplaced.net/en/doku.php?id=caring_for_plants

[align=center]

• Wird der Wiki-Zugang gelöscht, wenn man sich länger nicht eingeloggt hat, Aztekior?

Nevermind, ich hab versucht mich im deutschen Wiki anzumelden, habe aber nur eine Anmeldung im Englischen *lol*

edit: Added the missing sun parts in the English wiki.

Edited once, last by Elixir (October 4, 2012 at 7:26 PM).

• Nein Elixir. Falls es zur auto-Löschung überhaupt ein AddOn gibt, Ist es nicht eingerichtet. Falls jemand gelöscht werden möchte, könnten wir das manuell tun.
    Und *hey*, die Seite ist jetzt richtig schnuckelig. Hoffentlich verträgst du Dank? Der muss jetzt einfach sein. :love:

[align=center]