Easter Special discussion/help

• Second Easter hunt. Are you tired, frustrated, or just running out of time to find those pesky egg?. Well, if you search the first page of this thread then you will find where all the eggs are located. It is a 10 to 15 wait between egg spawns so it will take at least 2 hours to collect all 11 eggs, but since you came to the forum and looked hard you have earned it. I have posted them all now because it is about 15 minutes until Midnight Easter morning in Germany and want to give the global community time to find them all. Happy Easter everyone.

Die zweite Osternjagd. Sind Sie müde, frustriert, oder gerade an Zeit knapp zu werden, um diejenigen verflixtes Ei zu finden?. So, wenn Sie die erste Seite dieses Fadens dann suchen, werden Sie finden, wo alle Eier gelegt werden. Es ist 10 bis 15 warten zwischen Ei-Laichen, so wird es mindestens 2 Stunden nehmen, um alle 11 Eier zu sammeln, aber seitdem Sie zum Forum kamen und hart aussahen, haben Sie es verdient. Ich habe sie alle jetzt angeschlagen, weil es ungefähr 15 Minuten bis zum Mitternachtosternmorgen in Deutschland ist und die globale Gemeinschaftszeit geben will, um sie alle zu finden. Glückliches Ostern jeder.

Bad German grammar? Sorry, free translator feel free to correct it and repost correctly any mistakes to make life better for everyone.

All My Pets and Flowers

Sorry I don't know German. I will try and use an online translator when the post is something important. So sorry for the bad grammar.

• I've found that some newer people who do not have mature plants yet (or people who had them all die months ago before that was changed) are not able to get one of the eggs in the egg hunt. If you are a person that has just seedlings please send me a PM. I have informed Exterminans of this slight problem already.

You can only get two packages yes. I don't know if you can get more eggs or not if you are gifted them though. But I would assume you would need to have an empty slot in that case to even try.

• Glückwunsch SilivrenTinu. :) Bei solchen Aktionen muss ich immer wieder fesstellen, dass zumindest ich mir das System nach der knappen Grundkenntnis ganz anders vorstelle, als es tatsächlich ist. Das Team hat es drauf. Ich staune immer wieder.

Congratulations SilivrenTinu. :) Such actions fesstellen I have time and again that at least I imagine the system for the scarce basic knowledge very different from what it actually is. The team has what it takes. I am amazed again and again.

[align=center]

• The Event should go though Easter. There is a 10-15 minute delay between egg spawning and they do not have to appear in any order as to what page they will appear on it seems. They will only appear once per location though.

You will get the first Easteregg seed from the PixiePostman at 5 eggs and the second at 11 eggs found.

All My Pets and Flowers

Sorry I don't know German. I will try and use an online translator when the post is something important. So sorry for the bad grammar.

• For a quick run down of all the places to look... since I am not sure whether the egg hunt is over or not, but I think it might be unfortunately for those who did not find them all in time...

1. Front Gate/attempt to grab a seedling whether you have room or not
    2. Wild Garden (this egg was fairly small so look hard!)
    3. Your Garden main page
    4. A flower/seedling in your Garden
    5. A friend's Garden main page
    6. A friend's flower/seedling
    7. Compendium main page
    8. Species page in the Compendium (click the link of any species)
    9. Mini Games (the one with the pipe/hose)
    10. Mini Games (the one with the pathway you make with symbols)
    11. Breeding Page (any adult flower will work) BUT.... (people who did not have two adult flowers were unable to get this one and therefore were not able to complete the hunt and get the second package)

I hope the hunt isn't over for those who still haven't finished finding all of the eggs. And I feel bad that people who didn't have two mature plants couldn't get the last egg. :( We shall see what Exterminans decides on the time limit for the hunt and if anything can be done about the last egg. :)

Oh yes... if you only have one mature/adult plant or none please send me a PM saying so and giving a link to your Garden. :)

• Ostern ist doch noch nicht vorüber zumindest sind bei uns die hohen Festtage Ostersonntag und Ostermontag.

Easter is not over yet, at least with us the high holidays Easter Sunday and Easter Monday.

• The Event should go though Easter. There is a 10-15 minute delay between egg spawning and they do not have to appear in any order as to what page they will appear on it seems. They will only appear once per location though.

You will get the first Easteregg seed from the PixiePostman at 5 eggs and the second at 11 eggs found.

yep im looking ~every 10-20 mins and since i found egg #6 no more eggs has been found so its over 5 hours without any eggs. Im clicking everywhere possible to find them but nothing.

If you don't need any plant you have please give it to me xD

• The event will be on until tuesday for those who can't find all the eggs in time. If you can't seem to find another egg but you haven't received the second Easteregg seed yet, then try to look in different locations, there is only a single egg in each location.

• Huhu,

ich bin etwas verwirrt, ich meine dass ich alle 11 Eggs gefunden habe , aber nur eine Geschenkbox erhalten habe. Momentan habe ich drei Samen im Garten , zwei Osterglocken und ein Osterei. Da ich bei anderen gesehen habe, dass sie vier Samen/Sätzlinge gleichzeitig haben, sollte das doch so funktionieren, oder?

EDIT: Ich nehme alles zurück, habe warscheinlich vergessen ein Ei anzuklicken, habe gerade das letzte gefunden und das zweite Ei erhalten. Puh! Danke für das schöne Event! ^^

Thank you very much for this wonderful event!

• Yay, I finally found the 11th egg. :D It was really well hidden. Good knows how many times I overlooked it. *massive headdesk* :rolleyes:

Thanks so much for the hunt. It was great fun. :D And also thanks for all the hints. :thumbup:

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

• Momentan habe ich drei Samen im Garten , zwei Osterglocken und ein Osterei. Da ich bei anderen gesehen habe, dass sie vier Samen/Sätzlinge gleichzeitig haben, sollte das doch so funktionieren, oder?

Wir wussten ansich sowieso, dass es geht. Nun kam noch die Besonderheit der Ostereier-Plätze dazu. Die Augen lasen, die Ohren hörten, doch mein mechanisches, zahnrad-gestütztes Gehirn wollte die Kenntnis nicht wirklich umsetzen.

In der Osterzeit können maximal 6 Plätze belegt werden:
    a: Aus dem wilden Garten oder als Kreuzung: 3 Plätze
    b: Kreuzung: 1 Platz zusätzlich.
    c: Ostereier: 2 Plätze zusätzlich.

Waren die Plätze a: nicht belegt, rutschen Züchtungen aus b: bzw. aus c: an die Plätze. Aus dem wilden Garten kann dann weniger oder nichts gesammelt werden.

War Platz b: nicht belegt, wenn nun Ostereier aktiviert werden, wird Platz b: besetzt. Eine nun erfolgte Kreuzung landet im wilden Garten. Habe es eben ausprobiert, es ist so.

We knew anyway, that it can go. Now was added the special feature of the Easter eggs. The eyes was reading, the ears was hearing, but my mechanical, gear-based brain did not really implement the knowledge.

At the Easter-Time a maximum of 6 places is occupied:
    a: From the wild garden or as a breed: 3 places
    b: breed: 1 place in addition.
    c: Easter Eggs: 2 places in addition.

Were the places a: not assigned slip, breedings from b: and from c: will go to the places. From the wild garden can collect now less or nothing.

Were the place b: not assigned slip, if now Easter eggs be activated, place b: will be busy. A reeding will ending up in the wild garden now. Just have tried it, it is.

[align=center]

• If anyone is still having trouble or wants to talk just PM me or join me in chat. There is a link in my signature for the chatroom. I'll be in there randomly throughout the day. :)