Echtzeit Flowergame / Reallife flowergame

• Der Frühling kommt mit großen Schritten, jeden Tag ein Stückchen näher. Ich habe die Chance genutzt und ein paar Pflänzchen gesäht. Mangels Garten in Balkonkästen. Ich werde euch hier in Wort und Bild auf dem Laufenden halten, wie sich meine Topfbeete so entwickeln. Und falls ihr Lust habt, zeigt doch auch mal ein paar Bilder und berichtet von euren Pflanzexperimenten.

Spring is comming. Step by step, a little bit more, every day. I take the chance and started a little reallife flowergame. I have no garden so i planted the seed in pots. Here i will show you how the plants are growing. I will be happy if you show us pictures and telling something about your own planting experiments.

Am 14. März habe ich eine Kräutermischung ausgesäht, zehn Tage später, sah man schon die ersten Blattspitzen. / The first few sprouts of mixed herbs, i planted on March 14. The photo was taken ten days later.

Salat und Tomatenpflanzen, auch am 14. März ausgesäht. / Salad and tomatoe plants, even sowed on March 14.

Ein dritter Blumenkasten wurde am 24. 3. mit Radischen bepflanzt. Panic, meine Katze, hat natürlich kontrolliert, ob ich alles richtig mache ;) / In a third flower box i planted radish. Panic, my cat, has checked if i do anything correct ;)

Das Pflanzband (ich bin faul ;)) im Kasten. / The seedband in the box.

Ein letzter Check, ob ich auch alles richtig gemacht habe. / A last check if i do anything correct.

Und Morgen zeige ich euch, wie die Pflanzen bis jetzt gewachsen sind. :) Heute ist es leider schon zu dunkel zum fotografieren. / Tomorrow, i will show you how the plans growing till today. :) It's to dark to take pictures yet.

• Your cat is so cute! Ihre Katze ist so süß!

Good luck growing your plants. Tomatoes can be kind of temperamental. Viel Glück wachsen die Pflanzen. Tomaten können Art temperamentvoll sein.

I'm very sorry to say that I don't speak German well. I use a translator, so I'm sorry if it is inaccurate. Ich bin sehr traurig zu sagen, dass ich Deutsch nicht gut spreche. Ich benutze einen Übersetzer, damit Es mir Leid tue, wenn es ungenau ist.

• OOOhh!!! I have a day care class and we planted some beans and marigolds a little bit ago and they are up now! Would you mind if I posted them on your thread or would you prefer I make my own? I will have to wait until Monday before I can take a picture of them though. (I sure wish I had taken pictures of them already before they get much bigger!)

EDIT: Yes, like your cat!

• Some new pictures friom my growing garden :) Ein paar neue Bilder von meinem wuchernden Garten :)

The Herbs: Basil and dill are growing. Im curious about it, if there will growing other plants too. It's called mixed herbs, not mixed basil and dill seed :D
    Mein Kräutertopf: Basilikum und Dill zeigen sich. Ich bin gespannt ob da noch was anderes kommt. Die Samenmischung heißt Gemischte Kräuter nicht Basilikum-Dill-Mix :D

Salad and tomatoes growing well. :thumbup:
    Salat und Tomaten wachsen hervorragend. :thumbup:

The radish sprouts after eight days (pictures taken at April 1.)
    / Die Radisschen Keimlinge nach acht Tagen. (Die Bilder sind vom 1. April):

Two pictures i forgot the last time. The catnip or catmint. First picture taken at March 24. second at April 1. Oh, i bought the mint for my cat, but she don't like it. Fastitious little thing she is... ;)/ Zwei Bilder die ich beim letzten mal vergessen habe, die Katzenminze. Das erste Bild vom 24. März, das zweite vom 1. April. Ach ja, die Minze habe ich für meine Katze gekauft, die schaut sie allerdings mit dem Popo nicht an. Verwöhntes kleines Tier das sie ist...;)

And a little cat content :D

• Oh, that is very neat!

When you say "salad" do you mean lettuce?

I planted radishes one year and had so many! I was giving them away at church to anyone who would take them! LOL

I will take the picture of mine today - but right now it is right after midnight so I must go to bed here soon. Be back with the picture unless I forget my camera! Someone told me today that the beans have really grown! I can't wait to see them in the morning!!!

• Pflanzt du die Tomaten später in Eimer oder Schalen um? Ich bin gespannt ob deine Kräuter erntereif werden. ;)
    Ein tolles Bild von Panic. Dafür muss ich erst hierhin kommmen. tztztz :D

Are you planting tomatoes in buckets or bowls for later? I'm curious if your herbs are ready for harvesting.
    A great image of panic. For that I must come first here

• Thank you truelinor for correcting my vocabulary ;) In german salad is the plant and the dish too.

With the tomatoes i have to see. It's said they are little plants with only 30-50 cm high. So they can stay in the boxes they are. If they grow higher I will plan something new. :D

Eigentlich sollen die Tomaten eine niedrige Sorte sein, die nur 30-50 cm hoch werden. Ist es so, können sie im jetzigen Blumenkasten bleiben. Wachsen sie wieder erwarten doch höher, muss ich mir was anderes überlegen :D

• Oh, I didn't mean to be correcting anything - just clearing it up in my mind. ;)

Here! I took these pictures Monday of the seedlings I started at my day care class (2 year olds) They love seeing how much they have grown over night - and especially over the week-end! ^^

Same one, side view:

• Yes, the middle ones are beans too. You see, I had the kids plant the first row or two and then I didn't have time to plant any more until the next day. I finished planting them while they took a nap, but the two rows on the far left had a day's head start on the other beans. However, the marigolds on the right side were planted the same time as the two rows(far left) of beans, but I think beans grow much faster. I'm hoping to plant them outside at the day care so the kids can see the beans come off them and even eat them! :D

I will take a picture of my beautiful geraniums in a couple days if you like, when they have more blooms on them. They are a beautiful dark pink. ^^