• Guten morgen zusammen :)
    Ich wollte grade auf dem Spielplatz meine Giesskanne auffüllen, aber nachdem dass Spiel beendet war sprang es nicht wie üblich zum aussuchen (Gießkanne auffüllen, regnen oder dunkle Wolken) sondern sofort auf " Garten" . Ich habe 4x gespielt und jedes mal ist das gleiche passiert, hat sonst noch jemand das Problem?

• I don't have that problem, but I have had something like it in the past. I figured out what I was doing - my computer is "click-happy" and it takes very little to "click" on something and without realizing it, I had clicked on the link in a flash and it was gone - I didn't even see it.

Is your water filling up? Of course, if you are clicking on one of the other two you won't be able to tell if you have the same problem as I did. Hopefully one of the admins can help you out.

• Tja leider kann ich jetzt weder meine Gießkanne auffüllen noch meine Blumen gießen. Ich kann das Spiel spielen aber dann gibt es keine Auswahl sondern er schalten sofort um auf " Garten".

Oh, I'm sorry! I will click them for you - and if you want to post on this thread, others might help out until it gets resolved. :thumbup:

EDIT: I will need a link to your garden!