Posts by Mikan

Hello everybody!

I was looking for a cute and relaxing game, and here it is! I was lucky enough to start playing just before the Easter event, but I'm not much of a forum person so I thought I'd just wait a bit before registering. And it's such a sweet and caring community!

I adore the garden helpers thread, it's a very nice thing to do, and I visited regularly even before registering. It's nice to see all the old flowers bloom, with a little help from all of us! And I have found a wealth of information about the game in the forum, you are all really helpful and kind.

And a big shout-out to the Welcome Committee, MiaSkywalker, Myon, Shelybear and truelinor! Mia sent a lovely welcome letter from you and a gift of flowers. How thoughtful! <3

I look forward to discovering new flowers and events, and enjoying this peaceful atmosphere :)

I'm new to the game and I just wanted to say, what a lovely thing to do! I found this thread when I first visited the forums looking for game information, and have been helping gardens in need ever since:) It's heartwarming to see old flowers come to life, and it's very nice to help each other when we're away... What a caring community!