Posts by Bluheart

I have gone thru the list over and over and I'm stuck at 13. :( I can't figure out where I'm missing them. I guess I'll come back thru again in a few hours and look again. How long do we have until it is finished?

Well today I learned something new! I learned all about the differences in Topfen, Quark and Twaróg. There are slight differences besides the names. I did search each one on Google and read their Wikipedia entries. I watched the videos too! :)

Learning something new every day is a good thing. Especially when you are getting old! I need all the help I can get to keep my brain working. :)

Awhile back I had posted about some seeds not dropping at all and that was fixed. Now the seed numbers have become really huge and I'm noticing again that certain seeds are hard to find. Is this also related?

YAY! :thumbup: I'm so glad you finally got one! Yes, I was the one reporting the lack of certain seeds. I am still on the search for my missing Tulip and Hyacinth. I'm also missing some roses but that will come in time. With those three seeds falling in the wild garden now I have a better chance of getting what I'm missing.

At least you and I know we will have a long here without boredom! :D

Finding your own plant is surprising! =O

Over the past month I've slowly exhausted the few bulbs that were there. This didn't just happen receently. For the past week I kept searching thinking I'd find them and I did find one or maybe two but then that was it. I hope someone sees this and rounds up those Ninja seeds. :D

I have been trying to work on certain flower species that I need to complete in my compendium but I can not find any seeds. :( The following seeds seem to be MIA:

Tulip
    Hyacinth
    Rose
    Strawberry

There may be others but these are the only ones I've been working on. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone would look into the coding and see if there is a problem.

On a side note, while I sincerely love the giving spirit this group is filled with, I do not want to be gifted any of these plants. I prefer to grow them myself and complete my compendium on my own. Thanks! :)

With luck you will get one now that we have discussed it. Since I complained about my problem with the White Crocus, my last round bloomed one1 I'm ecstatic! :D I grew 19 and finally got one. I guess it really is just a matter of persistence, or in my belief, just as soon as I complain about something, it works! :rolleyes:

Now if I could only find some Tulip bulbs I could continue on my hunt for that one last elusive color.

Good luck!

Thank you fkrauthan for trying to keep this wonderful game going. I sincerely appreciate it!

I am still lacking a lot of flowers so I will continue to be busy for awhile. Still, I'd dearly love to have new plants and flowers as well. If it comes down to not being able to find any new artist, would it be proper or possible to ask if those of us newer players that have missed previous extras be allowed to have a way to get them? At least that way we would be allowed to get everything that has ever been made in the game.

Thanks for your continued dedication! <3

I definitely remember that specific stretch. I had such a horrible time with it. I had to leave it for a few days and then go back, several times. Things just were not doing what it said it was. That crayfish I thought was going to be the death of me! I'm really not sure what changed but one day all of a sudden it all worked as it should have.

All I can say is to check the thread above and don't give up!