Posts by Corvino

I wonder why they are so aggressive at that game? I mean, why would that be?

The game itself is much more competitive and a lot depends on how fast You can click.. which partly depends on Your internet connection. So people on a fast connection have a definite advantage over the rest and can basically charge You an arm and a leg for a rare caveborn. On the other hand there are lots of people who gift eggs/hatchlings.. but if You want some caveborn you simply don't have a chance of getting them on Your own if You have slow internet. You have to be on the forum too and that can be tiresome, like collecting caveblockers for getting a rare (Thats how i got mine, and they are not cb).

The general discussion threads are often very heated and well.. aggressive. They are moderated but well, mods have a real life too.. *g*, so I quit discussions there when an older user basically told me I could stuff my opinion where the sun never shines.

^ Likes Hary Potter too. I even have one book in Latin *g*
    < I am still "playing" with my websites, like what content to add and stuff....
    > I really like "witches" plants, like monkshood, henbane, hellebore... and have quite a number in my garden...which reminds me, I have to get monkshood.
    v Loves very very hot food like thai curries

I have a question, I didn't find anything about it in the rules. Is it allowed to put a shopbanner in the signature? I'm running a small online shop for images and would like to know if I may put the banner in my signature?
    If You want to check contents, its here:
    shop.krahfik.de

Corvino, go to EVERY page you've gone to before a second time. It's on one of those pages again.

Display Spoiler

And it's a different kind of egg, not blue or green.

I have done that.. probably ten times up to now. I'm beginning to think I just lost count and have all already. *g*

Display Spoiler

I had green and blue eggs and at least one or two that were like the easteregg seeds.

The best I got was 1013. *g*. Then I stopped. It was probably caused by an update in my "Do not track me" addon in Firefox.It never did that before, so I didn't think of it firsthand. I just deactivated it for this domain, so eveything is working normal again... but scoring 1013 was fun *g*

Nettles are very good for making tea, too.
    Most of the so called weeds are edible... but I would advise against eating lily of the vally. Its rather poisonous.. as is hellebore, wolfsbane and henbane. But I like those.. *g*

This sound very complicated to me, sorry. :/ Isn´t it tedious to look up all the rules?
    How do you tell your stories when playing? I don´t get that. Do you write them down or just tell each other? What happens if you have to interupt your game? How do you "save" the current status till next time? If that´s possible...

It sounds more difficult than it actually is. After some time You know all the rules You need, you have some tables to look up results or You can look them up in a book You should have close by.
    It works like this: You have a group of players, they have chosen what character to play, thought about their characters background, abilities, looks etc. and have their stats ready.
    The GM starts the whole thing off by giving You some kind of introduction. One rather cliché one is: "You are in a tavern, there's only one table left......" so you happen to sit altogether..
    Well..cliché ;-). The characters may meet in any place or the GM might start a session by bringing them together.
    In general.. the GM plays "everyone else" plus the environment. He or she is acting out the non player characters, describing what your surroundings look like etc etc.
    PLayers describe what they are doing, having the GM react. They talk in character among themselves.
    Fights and success in using skills is usually decided upon by the roll of the dice. But You might be in a group that relies far more on good roleplaying, that is acting in character...
    It all depends on the style of the group.
    My SO and me don't have a group right now, so just the two of us play. That works too, but it can be quite strenuous.. still a lot of fun.
    Interrupting is possible. You just have to remember where You left of and start from there the next time You play. Usually You pick a moment where the group is resting for the night or maybe just arrived in a new place and hasn't started anything there, but basically You can stop anytime.
    Sorry if I'm not good at explaing the game mechanics *g*
    http://www.darthsanddroids.net/episodes/0001.html might give You a real hilarious look at rolpelaying *g*.
    Or maybe DM of the rings?
    http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=612

@aila: voice + video sounds better. I've never done it that way but I suppose its better than never playing it all. But I would have to know the people I am playing with "in real life"
    @ idril: I couldn't say for sure as I am not into animal rp.But I would thinkm its pretty much the same like roleplaying in general.. being someone different, exploring different mindsets, how someone with a totally different worldview reacts to certain situations
    Part I think is escapism... but whats the attracion of doing it as an animal character? I don't know. Maybe its the same reason why we watch tv shows, read books or watch movies with anthropomorphic animal heroes?