Posts by MiaSkywalker

At least two of them are hybrids, fortunately, because there are so many that getting a pair of each right now is impossible. :)

Also fortunately, it looks like these are going to be commons, at least for a while. I couldn't get any at all for the first twenty four hours (I just can't click that fast), but they're still dropping frequently, so hopefully it shouldn't be hard for everyone to get some of each.

It's possible to change, it's just not obvious, and a little hidden.

In the top right of your screen, you'll see a link called "Settings". (In German it's probably different; I only know the English.) It will force you to log in again, I'm presuming in order to protect the user.

There you will see a pull down towards the top, of how to sort it. I usually sort by Species, but I know others who sort by Color. Those two options make it easier to find plants than any of the others.

I could have sworn there was a way to show plants in a list as well, but I don't see it now. I never used it, but others did, so maybe that option is somewhere else.

Yeah, it would be nice. Everyone will occasionally be unable to do it, just because of various things going on in real life. It would be really cool if one year, he makes it so that after you catch all of THAT year's eggs, you can start collecting the next year's. And make it so the whole event lasts an entire week or something. I think I've always caught SOME from each year, but there have been years I didn't have a chance to catch very many.

Lots of people were probably just not thinking of Easter this year, with everything going on.

Try clearing your browser cache, and if that doesn't work, try logging in on a different browser. I'm not guaranteeing that those things will work, but occasionally when I've run into the 500 error on a site, using another browser fixes it.

It's possibly a day or two behind, because of that freeze. That said, maybe the admins could check and make sure things are growing as they should, now that the other was fixed? :)

ETA: I just had two seeds sprout, and two sprouts grow up, so I think things were just frozen for that one day.

Valentine's day flowers are still breedable. Can you start the St Patty's day ones now, even though it's late? We don't have to have anything new, just a chance for relatively new players to be able to get some of them.

We've had some that were lavender or red, as well. The Radiants were gold and red, which was very elegant and beautiful. But I've always loved multi-colored things, so these are easily going to be a favorite. :)

Fortunately, the artists from DC don't lack imagination, or we probably would always end up with pink or red dragons. :)

Problem similar to Mimmu: Lately I've only been watering my plants using the games, and not clicking the plants to manually water them, but for at least the past 24 hours I haven't seen the snail option even once. I am NOT watering or doing anything to anyone else's plants, so that absolutely isn't using up any of my actions.

Right now it seems as if the snail option has been completely removed. I haven't seen it for over a day now, at least.

I'm using Chrome, and although I have an ad blocker, both this forum and the game site are white listed. I just checked, and I have no other extensions enabled.

Same as Mimmu: Lately I've only been watering my plants using the games, and not clicking the plants to manually water them, but for at least the past 24 hours I haven't seen the snail option even once. I am NOT watering or doing anything to anyone else's plants, so that absolutely isn't using up any of my actions.

Right now it seems as if the snail option has been completely removed. I haven't seen it for over a day now, at least.

Edit: Posted this before the thread popped to the third page. All right, we can certainly start a new thread if that makes it easier for you. And yes, it does appear that everything else is working. That much is good! :)

I thought the max action was supposed to only apply to what we can do for OTHER gardens. That's what Exterminans told us at one point. It's to limit what we can do to help out other gardens, but not supposed to limit on our own.

Well, other than the fact that the snail is only doable once per 24 hours on each plant. And if we use the water option at more than one full drop on a given plant, the snail option won't appear. He specifically told us that we could do the snail four times during the four days of seed germination; if we never use the snail at all, each seed will take four days and sixteen hours.

That was an increase from the original four days per seed, which meant that we are now *supposed* to do the snail to get it back down to the original four days for germination.

Unless, of course, the time has now gone back to the original four days of germination, with no extra time. If that's the case, then yeah, I can see a limit being put on the snail option, or it being even removed completely.

I know Exterminans isn't there anymore, but he's the one who put the mechanism in place, and he's the one who had made those other changes. We didn't complain; it was just another mechanic to the game. But he had told us his intent was to make seeds in gardens that are more active germinate faster than seeds in gardens whose players aren't as active.

Well, what was happening with me was that I would see the "water" option on a seed (meaning I hadn't used the snail feature, and it needed more watering), so what I always do is first water it to max, then click the snail. What I'm finding now is that once I've gotten it to one drop, instead of it switching to pick up a snail, the option just disappears once I've already done the snail with two or three seeds.

If, however, I water them to one drop or less using games only, then I *will* have the snail option on each seed. It makes it so I can't water them using the watering can except for the last drop, which sort of makes that aspect pointless, but I can get the snail option if I do that.

A friend of mine told me that she's able to get the snail option on all of her seeds if she gets them all to one drop before she clicks the seeds, because then the only option she ever has is the snail. She only logs in once every few days, so her seeds are almost always badly in need of watering.

I won't be able to check it again until tomorrow, obviously, but I'll let you know once I've tended my plants then.

fkrauthan: I'm sure you'll get it all sorted out. :) I used to work IT, and I know how difficult that can be. I've also been a programmer (actually, still am - once a programmer, always a programmer), so I know how difficult figuring out bugs can be.

While the logging off thing is annoying, so far it hasn't logged me off in the middle of a game I'm using to water my plants. I'll admit, that would be far more annoying than just having to log on every time I'm checking on them.

truelinor Good luck with resetting your password! And welcome back! I've missed you. :)