Posts by georgexu94

^ Nope. I love to work, yes. But when it comes to garden or chem lab, I can't do without gloves :P
    < Is a Hufflepuff
    > A lot of caffeine can be found in tea leaves- more than coffee beans
    v favourite author is Cornelia Funke

Thank you :) I'll look through it when I have the time.
    Would someone pretty please click my creatures?
    ~Creatures Removed~

Er, no egg/ creature spam? So if you want your creatures to grow, just use this hatchery It helps. But it would also help to just simply post your creatures in ur signature as well. :) Good day and hope that helps! Usually creatures grow from egg to adulthood 3-4 days. :D

So I noticed that that each user have one's own account number. It's just 4 digits and using probability, there's a limit of 10,000 combinations. What will happen if number of people who will make an account exceeds this? Also, i'm wondering why the numbers for Atrium and Wintergarden are different compared to the number for the Greenhouse or account? I'm curious.
    Another is limit of flowers. This time it's more since there are 5 digits, making it have 100,000 combinations. Like the account numbers, what will happen if we exceed this limit?

This is a common forum game:

^ Say something about the person above you; comment on what s/he said
    < Say something about yourself
    > Say something about... Flowers!
    v make a condition for the next person

I'll start:
    ^ No person above me
    < I love flowers though doesn't have chance to grow a garden :( - at least I have some non-flowering plants here
    > Each flower is unique
    v loves chocolate

For everyone who still cannot complete the Quest, this is how I did it:

Display Spoiler

Part 1 of the letter is in the Wild Garden. Look for a very tiny, very red heart :)
    Part 2 of the letter was in the head graphics saying "Flowergame" (the one that appears on nearly every page of the game), in the top right corner. I found it when I was searching on the Compendium page. It was the most difficult item to find, and I noticed it only when I clicked "F5" for refresh, and it loaded a split second before the rest of the page.
    The honey was in the profile page of my Christmas tree. It was a tiny beige pot at the very bottom, hidden below the border graphics (very close to the advertisement at the bottom of the page). It looks like Winnie the Pooh's honey pot :D
    After finding each item you should go to interact with the Weeping Fairy. Click her, her broken heart, the letter, etc. until she tells you what to do next.
    Hope it helps *waves*

So I just logged in to Flowergame during the Valentines Day and I noticed about this little story. And I wondered what it was- there's a little heart saying- "The heart is broken." I don't know what to do so I ignored it. But now, after logging in again, I noticed half a letter, I clicked it and it got added to there! :?: So a little help please? Thank you so much. Also, I'm wondering what's this sweet, sticky honey we find in any plant page. :huh:

I have a new problem with the match game. It's happened to me twice. I have two sets of Corn Poppy seedpods under the cards in the same game. The first time it happened I shrugged and went on, but the second time I discovered that you have to match the right two with each other or it doesn't count. This is quite confusing. Is there a way to fix it?

And Geore, right now the Snow Queen reigns year-round except when Santa takes over at Christmas. Perhaps one day we will have the Flower Fairy raining flowers during spring and early summer(April thru July) and the Harvest Fairy raining fruits and colorful leaves in the late summer and fall (August, September, October). Well, I can dream, can't I?

I'll dream with you and truelinor. *dreams of a paradise scene* :thumbup:

Mine did that too- they have question marks as images. I thought that the images didn't load.

Also, what happened to the Santa Claus gifts minigame? There's the Ice Queen instead giving out snowflakes, snowballs, and snow statrs? Is it that way?