• Banner by Kristhasirah/siris_sirah

http://talesofostlea.net/

Tales of Ostlea is a click to grow adoptable game with magical creatures of all kinds for you to collect and grow. Eggs can be found in six different biomes as well as an abandoned area. You can earn silver by clicking any of the adopts on the site which can be spent in a variety of shops that include special creatures and potions to change your adopts into their adult forms. A new donation adopt creature will be released every two months which you can obtain by purchasing crystals and spending them in the menagerie. Features soon to be making their way to Ostlea include Mini Games, a Battle System, as well as summon-able adopts.

• It will be something new, it´s still in planning. It has nothing to do with DragCave, even if it links to the DC forum. ;)

So, is this the successor of ToD?
    It´s unlikely I will join a new adoptables game. I´m bussy enough with DC, VoU, MS and FG.

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

• It will be something new, it´s still in planning. It has nothing to do with DragCave, even if it links to the DC forum. ;)

So, is this the successor of ToD?
    It´s unlikely I will join a new adoptables game. I´m bussy enough with DC, VoU, MS and FG.

Oh! My apologies! I couldn't tell from the link provided.

@idril - Just trying to see if I know all your initials there.
    DC - Dragon Cave
    VoU - Valley of Unicorns
    MS - Magstream? or something like that? Not sure of that one.
    And of course, I know FG - Flowergame.

• Oh! My apologies! I couldn't tell from the link provided.

@idril - Just trying to see if I know all your initials there.
    DC - Dragon Cave
    VoU - Valley of Unicorns
    MS - Magstream? or something like that? Not sure of that one.
    And of course, I know FG - Flowergame.

MS is Magistream. ;)

And you forgot ToD - Tale of Dragons (which was shut down).

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

• This was just to let you know that there is a new game in the works. And yes it will be the successor to ToD. but it will be run much better than it was.
    I will update this thread once it is open and a link to the site when I get it.

Never heard of ToD - I'll look forward to your posting, Jedi. :)

@idril - you are so right! I did miss it. =O And, at the time I posted, I would not have known what it was, but now, thanks to Jedi, I do. :D

• Some Lore for you on the upcoming game

Been a little while. How about a little bit of something to read?

"Long ago, back when the universe was still new, and the trees were nothing more than seeds, two beings possessing great power came into existence. One, a strong willed Phoenix who's feathers looked as if they were made from the sun itself, and the other, a pure hearted, majestic Dragon with glittering scales that matched the moon in the dark night's sky.Over the years the pair kept an eye over the world as it grew. They watched as Kingdoms rose and fell, wars began and ended, new creatures were born as others were wiped from the planet. Life went on for the rest of the world, but nothing ever seemed to change for them. They wanted something more, to be something more than simply just watchers and yet at the same time they couldn't fit into the current world. They needed to create a land of their own. Seeing the potential in the plains where they slept, they pooled together their powers and raised great volcanoes, dense forests, frigid glaciers and caves filled with luminescent crystals creating a perfect little world for the creatures that would soon inhabit the area. They went to work gathering eggs from all the earth's creatures, bringing them back with them to their home. It wasn't long before their quest was nearing completion, only one more species remained. Humans. Should they be allowed in? Could they be trusted? There was much debate on what to do with these creatures. The Phoenix did not trust them one bit, he believed all they were capable of was war and destruction, while the dragon saw a kinder side to them. She had observed the kinds of civilizations they were capable of creating, the kindness they could show towards not only each other but other creatures. She knew if given the chance they could become great leaders of this new country. In the end the Dragon won the argument and they began their final search. It was not long before they settled on their choice, it was a small group of outcasts, some exiled, others merely trying to escape the cruel rulers of their once homes. By day the Phoenix would lead the group towards their sanctuary sometimes by singing a sweet melody or entrancing them with the beauty of his glorious feathers. By night the Dragon would fill their dreams with the wonders of what awaited them in their new home. In a matter of days they had arrived at their destination. The people were awestruck by the beauty of the new world, finally they had found the place they had only dreamed of, somewhere the could be safe and live in peace. It did not take long for them to settle, a small council and eventually a ruler was elected and a town built for themselves as well as shrines honoring their great Sun God, the Phoenix and Moon Goddess, the Dragon. The only thing that remained was a name for their country. Ostlea. A new beginning, a new hope."

• Quick Announcement!
    I've been waiting most of the day to respond but I haven't heard from LaHaine yet so I'm just going to use my best judgement here and let you guys know there's about a 99% chance we're gonna have to delay opening, there were a couple of technical difficulties that popped up that need to be taken care of. I really hate doing this but I'd rather not invite everyone in if it's not completely ready and as bug free as we can get it, I don't have an official date to give up as I haven't gotten to discuss it with LaHaine yet but I would like to open everything to the public next Thursday, October 8th instead. I hope you guys understand and I apologize for the inconvenience/disappointment. I will let you guys know what's going on as soon as I can, thank you all for your support it's greatly appreciated!