• I have been taking flowers from the Flower Adoption thread even though I already have the particular plant. I have been doing this for a reason - to offer to newbies in a welcoming message some "starter" plants.* I have decided I will no longer take flowers for that reason from that thread, but will only take one when it is something I only have 0 or 1 of that particular plant. That way they will be there for those who do not have the flower.

However, I am asking for those of you who post a lot of flowers/plants to give away, if, after the 48 hours has past and perhaps some of your flowers/plants remain still, if you would consider giving them to me for this project - the welcoming of new people to the forum. That way I can truly say they are from the whole forum. :D **

Thank you! :D

* We have a "committee" of individuals who do this on a regular basis - I am not the only one. If you would like to join us, please send me a PM (conversation). You can stay a committee member as long as you like and quit at any time. We rotate turns sending the Welcoming message and gifting flowers. See this thread for background.

** I am not organized enough to remember which plants are given me by whom for which purpose and therefore which ones I should give away, however, I just go through my collection and choose those that I have a lot of, trying to mix it up with flowers, plants, event plants and maybe something a little different - a bunny or leprechaun.

Edited once, last by truelinor (June 18, 2014 at 4:25 AM).