Can't place plants/pots/decorations in Wintergarden

• I Sort of got the tree I got from this year's Christmas Market up but it was a trial and a half to do so.
    It seems everything in the menu is sort of stuck to it. Meaning I tried to drag-n-drop stuff from the menu to the spot where it Should have been okay to put it and it zipped right back into the menu and wouldn't stay put. ?(
    That goes for the plants too. I haven't checked to see if this is a problem in the other sections of my garden yet.
    The only thing that Sort of works (not well mind you) is holding down the up arrow key then hoping to get the timing right when the placement highlights white and drop the item. After repeated tries, some times I got lucky and got the item placed. But more often than not it was a exercise in futility. :S

• Google Chrome. I Think it's latest version but I couldn't swear to it. I just remember it being a pain and making me update it what doesn't seem very long ago.
    I don't really have any other browser options on this machine to test if that's it. It's a shared computer that I don't own. So if it's a browser issue, I guess that's pretty much that. :\

• Pleas try again. I've fixed a Chrome related bug today. I've tested it in Chromium and it did work, but I can't speak for Chrome.

If it sill doesn't work, please check if you have any plugins installed which could interfere. Adblock isn't an issue as long as only standard rules are used.

• hi! I am also using chrome and I also had HUGE problems with placing things. it's better now, and when scrolling it doesn't scroll down and stuff, but dragging a thing egg palnt tree up doesn't cause the page to scroll up with it. but using up arrow or (in my case scrolling with the touchpad while holding the item with mouse) works fine (actually better than before!)

I was actually going to report this problem once I wasn't so busy with christmas, glad that I don't have to do it now! :D

1087615.png1084843.png1081016.png1082366.png 91550.png4569.png2796.png3297.png2830.png

oh! Thank you Yogamupfel 37396.png

• Thanks. Tried it again and it seems to be working for me again now.
    Danke! (one of the few German words I know actually so please don't think I can hold a conversation in it... I know just enough to make a fool of myself & apologise for it. lol)