A couple of questions...

• Hello, I just started this game and I am new here. Could someone answer these questions for me?

1) In how many days can I get a garden?

2) How do I breed my plants, and what is the purpose of breeding?

3) How many different plants are there?

4) How do I visit other people's gardens?

5) Are the seeds that the Wild Garden pick to display random?

Thanks.

Please Click! Thanks. :thumbup:

• The seeds you see in the wild garden are random, but there are far more available to get. Some seeds are seasonal, also. If you aren't happy with the seeds you see in a click, just click "Wild Garden" again and it refreshes the page with different seeds.

As for how many are available... there's a thread under Site Discussion (I think) that lists the full compendium. There's also a Flower Game Wiki that shows all the seeds and all the breeds.

Why breed seeds? Well, there are some flower variants that are breed-only; that is, if you only ever get wild seeds from the garden, they won't ever become that variant. You will have to breed some of your grown plants together to have a shot at the breed-only variants. Many of the holiday plants have breed-only variants, for instance, which means you usually won't be able to get those until your second year on the site.

There are two ways to visit another garden.
    1) Click a link in someone's signature, if they have a link to their garden.
    2) Go to the link for your own garden, and change the garden number at the top to a different number. This will lead you to a different garden, although you won't know whose it is until you go there.

I'm not sure when you get your atrium. I think it's after you've raised to adult a certain number of plants, but I don't know the exact number. I can't remember when you get the wintergarden, or what you have to do to get it.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll