• Okay. when I joined, the Postal fae ended up giving me some furniture. I have no clue where to find them. Also, I've picked up three snails, and well, Reading through the help, I see that snails speed up plant growing times...How does one find the inventory, to use said items? So far I've just been restricted to the fae games, the greenhouse (Because I don't have grown plants yet,), the wild garden, and the forums... I'm fairly new here, and finding it hard to figure out where to find the rest of the stuff the site has to offer.
    :?:

• The inventory will be unlocked once your first batch of plants has grown up, together with a region where you can arrange your plants in a nice way.

• Yes, the furniture will be in your inventory at the bottom of the "extra" areas beyond the greenhouse. You have to raise a certain number of plants (gifts don't count) to get each of the two extra areas.
    The snails are used as you click on them. The plant whose page you click gets the benefit of the snail immediately, so you can't save them up and use them later.
    As for how long your plants have to go, it is 100 hours from the time you pick up the seed for the seed to sprout and then another 100 hours from sprout to adult IF you have full sun and water all the time for the plant. If not, it slows down. There is no timer to tell you when the plant will be grown. I just add 5 days to when I picked up the seed and expect the sprout then and the grown plant 5 days later than that. It should be 4 days plus 4 hours but often I'm on here right before bed, so it's 4 days plus a nights' sleep and a day's work before I see my sprout.