lock please-What do I do about... (answered: Thanks JCStitches!)

• "There's a broken hearted fae thingy sitting near my garden and I've no idea what to do about her.
    I found half of a letter but haven't a clue where to look for the other half or if it's too late.
    And if it's too late, why is she still sitting there crying?"

As I mentioned in the "Confused... Valentines Event" thread... I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. I assume there's supposed to be a second half to the letter but I don't know where to begin looking for it.
    A little hint would be lovely... Either that or something to give the little gal a push on out. I worry all the tears from her crying will eventually drown my plants.  8| ;

Edited once, last by GeistStorm: Requesting it be locked as I don't seem to have that feature. [is not a regular at the forums] (February 19, 2013 at 1:40 AM).

• Display Spoiler

You will want to try looking in the borders of the wild garden, your garden, and flower profile pages to get that and the other item you will need (honey).

• "There's a broken hearted fae thingy sitting near my garden and I've no idea what to do about her.
    I found half of a letter but haven't a clue where to look for the other half or if it's too late.
    And if it's too late, why is she still sitting there crying?"

As I mentioned in the "Confused... Valentines Event" thread... I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. I assume there's supposed to be a second half to the letter but I don't know where to begin looking for it.
    A little hint would be lovely... Either that or something to give the little gal a push on out. I worry all the tears from her crying will eventually drown my plants.  8| ;

Also, I know it sounds a little callous, but if you just read that thread, different people explain on it how to go about finding the other parts. That's how I found out, just kept reading. :thumbup: