Back in the Garden

• So ...
    ... Die Bilder sind gemalt, aufgehängt, der Sekt ausgeschenkt, die Pizza gebacken, der Artikel erscheint demnächst und wer die Fotos von der Vernissage sehen will:
    Vernissage
    Da die leider nicht untertitelt sind, hier Zusammenfassung:
    1. Kunst zum mitmachen! Füge einen Ballon hinzu
    2. Kunst zum anzünden: Deko rund um die stimmungsvolle Teelichter an den Besucherntischen
    3. Meins: Der Hexenbaum - meine kleinen Figuren auf angemessen knorrigen Baumstumpf
    4. Meins: Zurückbeissender Baumstumpf (den kennt ihr ja schon ;-))
    5. Meins: Harzsagenbiester
    6. Meins: Waldgeister
    7. Meins: Es war einmal ... Collage/1982-2012
    8. Gerd: Wenn man Schuhe zulange draußen stehen lässt
    9. Gerd: Platzhirsche
    10. Gerd: Weil wir nicht wie ihr sind
    11. - 16. Gerd: Unterschiedliche Motive
    17. Wir warten auf den Anfang der Rede
    18. - 20. Hans Bahn hält die Laudatio - und hält - und hält ... ;) War aber schön gesagt was er gesagt hat
    21. -22. Gerd E. Höhne (der andere Aussteller) sagt einige Worte zum Geschehen
    23. Ich soll was sagen. Sagt man mir. Vor zwei Sekunden. Ähm. Sieht man den Ausdruck von totaler Überrumpelung?
    24. Der erste der sagt "Kreist da ein eigener Mond um die Frau?" wird als Frischdünger genutzt!
    25. - 28.: Leute von der Vernissage
    29. - 45. Gerds Werke
    46. - 47. Meins: Wachsen sie über sich hinaus! Versetzten sie Zwerge!
    48. Meins: Die Tänzerin der Morgenröte
    49. - 50.: Meins: Ausschnitt aus "Es war einmal"
    51.-52. Meins: Die Waldgeister
    53. Vernissagegeplänkel
    54. Meins: Der Kuckuck
    55. - 60: Meins: Harzbild/ Inchies
    Demnächst dann auch mal ein paar Fotos wo alle Bilder meiner Ausstellung drauf sind.

So, DAS ist der Grund warum es hier alles etwas ins stocken kam: Eure Grafikerin wurde von freundlichen Wesen überredet an einer Zwei-Künstler Ausstellung mitzumachen und das war ENTSCHIEDEN mehr Arbeit, als ich es gedacht hätte. Zwischendurch ging ich dann auch mal mit Stressnasenbluten zu Boden und pennte mehr als nur einmal mit der Nase in der farbe ein, aber: Geschafft. Bis zum 3.11. läuft die Ausstellung hier in St.Andreasberg, in der Rathausscheune von 11:00 bis 17:00 Uhr, Freitags, Samstags und Sonntags bin ich selbst da - falls jemand zufällig durch den Harz kommt. ^^

Und ab jetzt gilt meine Aufmerksamkeit wieder Flowergame. Als erstes gibt es die frische Blume des Monats und dannn ... gibt es noch viel nachzuholen.

• Awesome art Nephele!!! ^^

Great :D Didn't understand most of it cause the translator messed it up :pinch: but I'm guessing a lot of nice things are coming :love:

Thank You for the new flower :thumbup: Awesome!!!

Thank You for the translation Ardath :3

Edited once, last by Elery (October 17, 2012 at 8:12 PM).

• Some of it didn't translate very well for me, but here's what I got:

... The pictures are painted, hung up, poured the champagne, baked pizza, the article will be published soon and who wants to see the photos from the opening:

Image Gallery
    Since which unfortunately are not subtitled, this summary:
    1. Art to participate! Add a balloon
    2. Art to light: decoration around the atmospheric candles on the visitors' tables
    3. Mine: The Witch Tree - my little figures to adequately gnarled tree stump
    4. Mine: Snappy Tree Stump (whom you already know ;-))
    5. Mine: Say resin beasts
    6. Mine: Forest Spirits
    7. Mine: Once upon a time ... Collage/1982-2012
    8. If you can stand outside too long shoes
    9. Gerd: top dogs
    10. Gerd: Because we do not like her are
    11. - 16. Gerd: Different Designs
    17. We wait for the beginning of the speech
    18. - 20. Hans car stops the eulogy - and keeps - and keeps ... ;) But it was beautifully said what he said
    21. -22. Gerd E. Höhne (the other exhibitors) says a few words to action
    23. I say what. I am told. Two seconds. Um. You can see the expression of total surprise attack?
    24. The first of the "Circles as a separate moon about the woman?" Says is used as fresh manure!
    25. - 28.: People of the vernissage
    29. - 45. Gerds works
    46. - 47. Mine: they grow beyond itself! Offset it dwarfs!
    48. Mine: The Dancer of Dawn
    49. - 50.: Mine: Excerpt from "Once Upon a Time"
    51.-52. Mine: The forest spirits
    53. Opening skirmish
    54. Mine: The Cuckoo
    55. - 60: Mine: Image resin / Inchies
    Soon then a few photos where all the images in my gallery are on it.

So THIS is the reason why everything came to falter a bit: Your graphic designer was persuaded by friendly fellows participate in a two-artist exhibition and that was CHOSEN more work than I would have thought it. In between, I was actually even with stress nosebleed to the ground and more than just once a pennte with his nose in the paint, but: Done. To 3.11. running the show here in St.Andreasberg, in the town hall barn from 11:00 bis 17:00 clock, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, I'm even there - if someone happens to come through the resin. ^^

And now my attention is again Flowergame. First there is the fresh flower of the month and then ... there is still much to catch up.