• Hello, this is my very first day playing the Flowergame. It looks like fun!

just wondering though, is there a way to get more than 3 pots? I noticed someone had 6, but maybe that was a special person. :thumbup:

• Welcome at Flowergame, Bluedragon.

I guess you mean the pots in your greenhouse. You can only have three pots each for seeds and for germ buds. So if you just started, you only have three pots with seeds. When those grow to germ buds you can fill another 3 pots with seeds again. That's how people have more than 3 pots. I hope this was helpful.

• It takes about 8 days to have 3 flowers growed up to adults.

What!!!! 8 days! :huh: I thought i read 4 days somewhere. Must have misread something. :S Oh well, guess i have to wait twice as long for them to grow up 8)

You can only have three pots each for seeds and for germ buds. So if you just started, you only have three pots with seeds. When those grow to germ buds you can fill another 3 pots with seeds again. That's how people have more than 3 pots. I hope this was helpful.

This was indeed, most helpful, thank you 8)

thanx for the warm welcome everybody i am looking forward to learning the ins and outs of this game and seeing what kinds of plants i can grow, as well as, friendships :P