Malware warning when I'm trying to view "Ingame chat" thread

• Yes, I'm getting malware warning, for the first time on Flowergame. It seems to relate to this one thread only, so maybe it's something in someone's signature.
    I'm using Chrome, if that matters.

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Here I had a prob and coule not post. Windows 7, AVG, no message. Malwarebytes did found nothing.

lorimmel, all, you can install malwarebytes and check your systen so any time. So you can be very sure.

[align=center]

I guess it's something in a signature.

lorimmel said this in the first posting already.

The signature links to mondozoo.com. I wrote a PM to that user, telling him about this thread. (But still I don't understand why some people can't read the ingame chat thread, cause the linking picture comes from an other site.)

• lorimmel said this in the first posting already.

The signature links to mondozoo.com. I wrote a PM to that user, telling him about this thread. (But still I don't understand why some people can't read the ingame chat thread, cause the linking picture comes from an other site.)

Well, I can read the thread, but I must ignore my AV's warning first ;) The real problem is if that's safe for my computer. This is why I started this thread.

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• First of all, thank you, gruenkern, for telling me about this problem. I have been out sick for about a week and had no idea I was causing a problem here because of links in my signature. I have removed all links to MondoZoo.com.

For the record, I have been playing MondoZoo for years now and they have never given me any reason for concern. I do know that they have recently added ads to their site and after that this happened. I belong to a group there and we give each other clicks for our zoos to grow and when I went to click on my partner's zoo, I got that same warning that gruenkern posted an image of. I have since emailed my group leader but have made no effort to contract MondoZoo directly. I will be trying to do that soon though, since the problem has persisted.

• First of all, thank you, gruenkern, for telling me about this problem. I have been out sick for about a week and had no idea I was causing a problem here because of links in my signature. I have removed all links to MondoZoo.com.

For the record, I have been playing MondoZoo for years now and they have never given me any reason for concern. I do know that they have recently added ads to their site and after that this happened. I belong to a group there and we give each other clicks for our zoos to grow and when I went to click on my partner's zoo, I got that same warning that gruenkern posted an image of. I have since emailed my group leader but have made no effort to contract MondoZoo directly. I will be trying to do that soon though, since the problem has persisted.

I think you do need to contact the site hosting the problem ads and/or the ad supplier or they will not be aware of a problem and thus it isn't fixed. I didn't get any warnings so it is likely a rotating ad that is the offender and as hackers like to target ads that can happen anywhere on the web you might go. In this case it just happened to be on mondo zoo. I think it might help them track it down if you note what ad is showing when you get a warning.

• It is fixed now - no one should have a problem!

Apparently it did have something to do with GoogleAds. They had it all fixed but Google still hadn't "approved" them. So they had to wait until they were resubmitted, or whatever. I just got through reading 5-6 pages on their forum and I feel bad for them. There was nothing wrong with the game itself. Anyway, it's up and running without that red warning page now and I'm back to playing my zoo game, so I'm glad Google finally gave them the green light! What an awful thing to have happen to your work, you know?

• It is fixed now - no one should have a problem!

Apparently it did have something to do with GoogleAds. They had it all fixed but Google still hadn't "approved" them. So they had to wait until they were resubmitted, or whatever. I just got through reading 5-6 pages on their forum and I feel bad for them. There was nothing wrong with the game itself. Anyway, it's up and running without that red warning page now and I'm back to playing my zoo game, so I'm glad Google finally gave them the green light! What an awful thing to have happen to your work, you know?

...Especially since GoogleAds caused it, but then Google blocked them...

But that would explain why last week Google was telling me that Gmail was malware, so their own sites were not immune either.

• ...Especially since GoogleAds caused it, but then Google blocked them...

But that would explain why last week Google was telling me that Gmail was malware, so their own sites were not immune either.

Oh, really?! Wow, that is bad - I mean, you would think they would exempt their own sites! lol Anyway, I'm glad Mondozoo got it fixed with them. I guess I could put it back in my sig - I see you have it in yours, SolarCat, and all's well. ^^