Easter 2012 / Ostern 2012

• There is 20 eggs. Look at my wintergarten. After 20th egg I got 4th post pixie with pot.
    You must only slowly looking on backgrounds. I found in one place, but there is possibility others peoples can found last egg in another place.

• There are 20 of these things?! Oh my god, I'll never find them all. I've found three--just started--and already I've little to no clue where to look. Do you have to just sit on a page and refresh or something?

Don't worry - I have only found five. For us the fun has just started - look at it that way. ^^ However, for anyone that is panicking there is some help on the Flowergame Wiki:

Display Spoiler

http://flowergame-wiki.bplaced.net/en/doku.php?id…r_egg_hunt_2011

(This is the English version - there is a German one too, but I don't know where it is. Someone might could help? Also, I am not sure if the eggs are in the same place as last year, but it's worth a shot! ^^)

• My head is spinning. I've 17 eggs, but cannot find any more. I've visited every page I can find countless times. I've even opened every species page in my compendium and no luck. I'm tired :wacko:

• Warst du auch in den Gärten deiner Mitspieler und hast dich dort intensiv umgesehen??

Were you also in the gardens of your teammates and you're there, the individual plants is treated?

• Warst du auch in den Gärten deiner Mitspieler und hast dich dort intensiv umgesehen??

Were you also in the gardens of your teammates and you're there, the individual plants is treated?

Yes, I've been back and forth to the online users, clicking everyone there, even going back and clicking new members coming in.

I can't think of any where else to go to find more eggs.

• Perhaps you did it too fast? Wait a while - I think Exterminans said a few minutes and someone else said 10. I've been waiting 10 for good measure. ^^ (I've only found 7 so far. Not sure I'll have time to find them all.)

"Thank you tru! Without you, I would never have found the last egg,
    because I didn't know that the plants at the compendium could be
    clicked. "

You're welcome! ^^

• Puh...found 15 so far...but I'll go to bed now and look at it again tomorrow with my head cleared off^^

edit: 16 now.

Display Spoiler

Check the minigames ;)

• Thanks for the link, tru! I think I missed it, how long does the egg hunt last? I'm up to 8 now, so...just wanna know how much time I have.

From the first post of this thread

And from the 8.4. to 15.4. there will be easter eggs to collect.
    In fact of the different time zones from the users: We will send a ingame News when the event startet.

I might be wrong, but I think that refers to this, as a couple of posts further on Nisha says:

The easter eggs are easter egss which can be hidden everywhere.

• Are there other bunnies in the egg from the postpixie as in the egg seeds in the garden? I have no sprouted egg at all, I'm just curious :) This is my first easter here on flowergame.

Oh ja Yogamupfel, wir hoffen es. Nachdem jemand, der alle Hasen hatte, wieder ein Fragezeichen sah, wird wohl eine neue Alt vorhanden sein. Aber ich rechne nicht mit einer 100% Chance, die neue Alt dann tatsächlich bekommen zu könen. Es kann durchaus einfach nur eine recht hohe Chance sein. Dass wir es nie wirklich abschätzen können, macht einen hohen Teil der Seele des Spiels, der immer wieder aktuellen Spannung aus. Dank ans Team. Ihr seid die Meister. :thumbup:

Ui ja, es war wieder köstlich. 8) Die kleinen Wunder-Eier waren fast überall versteckt, wo sie überhaupt nur sein konnten. Und wie sinnierte der Straßenkehrer im Herbst?: 'Immer wieder der Ärger mit dem letzten Blatt!'... und er stand untre dem Baum und wartete... sehr geduldig, denn es ist sein Job. :P Oh, und die Wartezeit ist rum, ich werde es gleich finden, das letzte "Eggilein" :P Ganz dicken Dank. :) Allein die Kunst, das alles zu organisieren, ist nicht ohne. 8|

... und weiter suchen...

---------------------------------------------------------

Are there other bunnies in the egg from the postpixie as in the egg seeds in the garden? I have no sprouted egg at all, I'm just curious :) This is my first easter here on flowergame.

Oh yes Yogamupfel, we hope it. After somebody who had all hares, saw a question mark again. A new alt will probably exist. But I do not count on 100% of chance, the new alt then really could to agree. It can be absolutely just a surely high chance. The fact that we can never really estimate it, is a high part of the soul of the game, thay ever again topical is powerfull. Thanks to in the team. You are the masters. :thumbup:

Ui yes, it was delightful again. 8) the small miracle eggs were hidden where they could only generally be. And how did the sweeper ponder in autumn?: ' Over and over again the annoyance with the last sheet! ' ... and he stood untre to the tree and waited ... very patiently, because it is his job.:P oh, and the waiting period is around, I will find it same, the last "Eggilein":P quite thick thanks.:) Only the art to organize all that is not without. 8 |

... and looking again...

[align=center]

• Is there a time delay for finding eggs? I've been looking around in different pages and I've only found two...

Raen, looking all pages ist not enough. The are in next all pages. But when is wich page the right page? The statistic says: To finding the next egg you have to show into the half of the rest pages without found. So the first ways are long. Later the ways will be shorter. Don't forgot, where you have found an egg. So it helps. :)

[align=center]