Watering with "some dew" - is it disabled?

• I have noticed that when viewing plant pages there is a message "You watered the plant with some dew", but the plant doesn't actually get any water from it.
    Is this option temporarily disabled or something like that?

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Yes you are right, it's only possible once a day. But the point is, it doesn't seem to work for me, even once a day.

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• The watering with "some dew" only grants 1/20th drop to each plant, so it actually only every 10th visit generates a visible difference. Allthough 1/20th drop is quite much, it's enough to keep your plant watered for a full hour.

• Ah thanks :) Now it makes sense! I've actually seen it work a few times, so these must have been the occassions when the plant had 9/20 or 19/20 waterdrop before my visit :D

• Nothing special, Aztekior :) It just shows up when you go to another player's flower page for the first time on a given day. If you click any plant in anybody's signature, you should see the message, provided that you haven't visited this particular flower for the last 24 hours.

• The message only appears on plants which can be watered, this means only on seeds and sproutlings.

• No, in the wiki we haven't it. Therefore is my interest. But I nannot get the massage. At more times I visited sproutlings with no full water. Yesterday I was searching and founding one. Addblock I had off. No, I cannot produce. Then I would write it wrong. Perhaps you can write it, then I do translate. :love:

[align=center]

• English: "You watered the plant with some dew."
    Deutsch: "Du hast die Pflanze mit ein wenig Tau bewässert."

Aztekior, if you are looking for many seeds or sprouts without maximum water, click the link "X users online" and visit their Greenhouses. You will find many seeds and sprouts that will show the message for you.
    The message appears in big brown font, between the Flowergame logo at the top and the big plant name and number :)

Edited once, last by lorimmel (March 27, 2012 at 2:14 PM).

• *oh*, sry to all. Many thanks for help. The message is integrated in the page. :rolleyes: I was looking for a popup message. :rolleyes: It's a text same as after the minigames. I see it, but my head does not register it. Any time later it will be given with a little simple grafic very perhaps? Then I must register it automatically. :P

[align=center]