New company and a great support system

• Hello,
    First i am happy to tell you that Exterminans and me have founded a little company to develope this and some new browsergames. The name of our company is "Play for today" and can be found in the footer of flowergame soon. So don't be frightened "Play for today" just Exterminans and me :)
    The second thing is that we have now a great support system. Fell free to contact the support if you have a problem with your account or billing problems if we implement it. You can reach it either by sending a mail to support@flowergame.net or by visiting support.play-for-today.net
    Greatings,
    fkrauthan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo,
    Zuallererst bin ich sehr erfreut euch sagen zu können, dass Exterminans und ich dazu entschlossen zu haben eine kleine Gesellschaft zu gründen, welche für die Entwicklung dieses und einigen neuen Browsergames zuständig sein wird. Der Name dieser Gesellschaft lautet "Play for today". Dieser Name wird auch bald im Footer von Flowergame zu sehen sein. Also nicht erschrecken "Play for today" sind nur Exterminans und ich.
    Das zweite ist, dass wir nun ein großartiges Support-system haben. Ihr könnt jeder zeit dieses Kontaktieren, wenn ihr Probleme mit eurem Account habt oder auch wenn ihr Zahlungsprobleme habt, sollten wir ein Bezahlsystem einbauen. Erreichen könnt ihr den Support entweder durch das senden einer Mail an support@flowergame.net oder durch das besuchen der Seite support.play-for-today.net.
    Viele Grüße,
    fkrauthan