• Would it be possible to get confirmation on when the lucky clover will stop being available? I have been waiting for a spot to clear in my seeds and I finally have one, but cannot find any clover. :( I think I have searched the wild garden for about an hour now.

On a related note, was it ever confirmed what exact time the game takes place in? If possible, could a date be added to the bottom of the page (maybe where the copyright is)? That would help for players who might not share the same date. ^ _ ^ Thank you!

Würde es möglich sein, Bestätigung auf zu erhalten, wenn der glückliche Klee stoppt, verfügbar zu sein? Ich habe gewartet, dass eine Stelle in meine Startwerte für Zufallsgenerator löscht und ich habe schließlich ein, aber kann keinen Klee finden. :- ( Ich denke, dass ich den wilden Garten eine ungefähr Stunde lang jetzt gesucht habe.

In auf einer in Verbindung stehenden Anmerkung wurde es überhaupt bestätigt, welcher genauen Zeit das Spiel stattfindet? Wenn möglich, könnte ein Datum der Unterseite der Seite hinzugefügt werden (möglicherweise, wo das Copyright ist)? Das würde für Spieler helfen, die das gleiche Datum möglicherweise nicht teilen konnten. ^ _^ danken Ihnen!

• Christmas market and breeding of christmas star, christmas trees and lucky clover will be disabled in about 6-7 hours, depending on when i get back on the pc.

So if you haven't solved the quest yet, this is the last chance to gather this years christmas special plant.

By the way: Expect another large update to come somewhen in late januar or early frebuary :whistling:

• Die Aktion wurde noch nicht beendet. Dafür wäre es sicherlich noch zu früh. Die Situation zeigt sich bei allen Ereignissen. In Europa ist jetzt Mittagszeit. In den USA ist je nach Standort früher Morgen. Bei sehr vielen wurde jetzt sicherlich wieder ein Platz frei, Wenn viele ihr Glück versuchen, wird man Geduld und reichlich Zeit einkalkulieren müssen. Ich hatte gerade eben Glück. Also findet noch neue Generierung statt.

==============================

The season was not finished yet. There fore it would be still too early. The situation appears at all events. Now in Europe is midday. In the USA is according by location about early mornings. Now by many gardeners a place would free again perhaps. When many users are trying of theyr luck, one will have to include patience and any time. I just had luck. Thus new generating is still going on.

edit: *happy*. Exterminans, sry, ich hatte dein Post nicht gesehen. Und noch mal ganz doll *happy*, dickes *vorfreu* auf das Update.

[align=center]

Edited once, last by Aztekior (January 6, 2012 at 2:05 PM).

• Christmas event is now officialy over and breeding of christmas related plants (except christmas cactus) has been disabled again. The new minigame will last, but will get a non christmas themed look soon.

I hope you all had just as much fun as we had, when planing this event.

___

Das Weihnachtsfest ist jetzt offiziell vorbei und das Züchten der weihnachtlichen Spezial-Pflanzen ist wieder deaktiviert. Das neue Minispiel bleibt, bekommt aber bald noch ein Design das nichts mit Weihnachten zu tun hat.

Ich hoffe ihr hattet alle mindestens genauso viel Spaß wie wir beim planen des Events.

• Yes, I had a great time - thank you so much for all the effort you guys put into making our online Christmas experience such a delight!

I was wondering what would happen to the Christmas minigame - so glad to hear you are keeping it only with a different theme - can't wait to see what it looks like now! Flowers falling from the sky? Or maybe raindrops? lol

• The event was really nice.
    A thousand thanks to our lovely FlowerGame-Team!

Das Event war wirklich toll.
    Tausendfachen Dank an unser liebes FlowerGame-Team!

• I really enjoyed the Christmas game, it was very different. Though I had some difficulty, with a bit of help, I was able to carry through. :) Thanks to all who had a part in making it possible! :thumbup:

• The christmas cactus is a permanent (like all "real" plants). Christmas trees only appear during the holydays.