Extremely few new plants in the Wild Garden

• I'm waiting for my Jack-o-Lanterns to sprout and I keep refreshing the Wild Garden page just for fun. I haven't seen even a single new plant in the last hour. Is it meant to be this way or the new ones don't appear fast enough?

Edit: Now the situation changed. Thank you for fixing it :D :thumbup:

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

Edited 2 times, last by lorimmel (October 31, 2011 at 8:12 PM).

• I am sure tht they are probably generated hourly. But if there are 200 seeds in the wild garden then it could take a while for them to show if they are randomly selected. And then there is always the problem of someone seeing them before you do. Hang in there they will pop up. I managed one of each in about an hour of hunting.

All My Pets and Flowers

Sorry I don't know German. I will try and use an online translator when the post is something important. So sorry for the bad grammar.

• It is all about timing. When we all have 3 seeds then there is time for them to amass in the wild garden. When we are all looking for them, they get snatched up as soon as they spawn.
    Hope everyone is getting at least one of each.
    Good luck to all with the gathering.

All My Pets and Flowers

Sorry I don't know German. I will try and use an online translator when the post is something important. So sorry for the bad grammar.