Halloween confusion :D - Please help?

• A while ago we were told this:

Uhm, actually breeding IS the only way to get last years halloween special plant.

So, I have three questions to the mods:
    - Are Jack-o-Lanterns in the Wild Garden identical to those from 2010? Or maybe they will be alts / new variants?
    - Will breeding two pumpkins produce Jack-o-Lanterns identical to those from 2010? Or maybe the bred ones will be alts?
    - Are you planning any NEW halloween plant, as the above quote suggests? If yes, when will it be released? And for how long will it stay?

I'm very happy about the parentless Jack-o-Lanterns in the Wild Garden. Thank you for them <3 But I'm just so very curious :D And I want to do some FG garden planning too ;)

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• - Are Jack-o-Lanterns in the Wild Garden identical to those from 2010? Or maybe they will be alts / new variants?

Spoilers...

- Will breeding two pumpkins produce Jack-o-Lanterns identical to those from 2010? Or maybe the bred ones will be alts?

Spoilers...

- Are you planning any NEW halloween plant, as the above quote suggests? If yes, when will it be released? And for how long will it stay?

When every jack-o-latern from the first wave has at least sprouted (around halloween), for somewhat over a week in the wild garden.

• Hahahaha so there will be surprises :thumbup: Yay! Thank you for your reply. Now I know everything I need. It's just PERFECT :D

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Madame X, look for the seeds that look like the first three in my signature. To be on the safe side, you should optimally get one that says "there are no known parents" and one with parent numbers specified :)