Can't reset password

• Hi! This is really truelinor, not trulinor. I couldn't use my username because it is already in use.

My laptop crashed and I don't remember my password so I tried to reset it here, but every time I do, it won't let me type in my email. Why is that? I seriously doubt I will be getting my laptop back working - it seems pretty gone - so I would really like to get my password reset. Could someone please help me? Thanks!!!

• What do you mean by "it won't let you type in your email"? You will need to enter the same email address as you used to register. In case you have forgotten: It's the same email address you used for your ingame account.

I've just tested myself, passwort reset in forum works flawless.

• Yes, I figured I would need to use the same email, the problem was I couldn't enter any email address - the cursor wouldn't even go in the text field. It was like it was greyed out or something. I will try again, as I would really like to have my regular account and not start all over again.

• Well, I tried again and GUESS WHAT?! I got it to work - and it was my fault all along - I didn't see (or rather "read") the message you have that you only have to enter one, not both, the username and email. :rolleyes: I am not used to that, quite frankly. I think almost everywhere else I have had to enter both, but I'm just glad I got in!!! Thanks!!! :D