• Hallo Doris,

deine Forenmail war noreplay. Damit Antworten klappt, müsstest du im Profil die Einstellung für Forenmails von Usern aktivieren. Bzw. aktiviere PN. Dann können wir quasseln. Ansonsten, Hilfe zum Start klappt auch prima im Forenthread. Interessant ist sicher auch der Flowergame Wiki.

salve
    Aztekior

[align=center]

• So, you've started a wiki? That's great! Do you suppose anyone will start one in English for those who do not speak German? *wishful thinking* ^^

EDIT: Please excuse my intrusion. I did not realize you were trying to get a hold of someone without an account - at least that is what I think is going on. Sorry!

• Noooo. ^^  kuuki was creating the wiki. Here is the Thread: Deutsches Flowergame Wiki. I only have written some very small parts. All other gardeners can help for a good work also. :)

And.... ja... ;( my english is much to sick, to ill, to bad. I cannot write an englsh wiki. But you and all the english gardeners, you are very strong. Who wants to start an english wiki?

Ja, Doris was writing a forum-email to me. PM, email, I cannot answer. And... till to now I din't hear something from her. More as to write here I couldn't do.

[align=center]

• LOL - thanks for saying we are strong. Just gave me a little laugh, I don't know why. Never know what's going to tickle my funny bone these days, you know?

I went to a couple of pages - of course, I couldn't read them, but I was wondering what sort of stuff do you put on it? (the wiki?)

• sry Truelinos, one part I cannot understand.

"what's going to tickle my funny bone these days" <== (Deine lustigen Knochen sind kitzelig?) :P :P :P Please put it into a translator und laugh about my "understanding". :D

The wiki? kuuki was creating it, ans she did it allone. She was giving the skeleton, the near finishes flower-list and so many good stuff. My little part begun so about Easter. --- Nicht *schüchtern* sein, wer mitwerkeln möchte, es kann nichts kaputt gehen. Jede nicht völlig gelöschte Zwischenversion kann wieder hergestellt werden. Das ist ein Wiki-Grundprinzip.

And we have the atrium, tetris, very fine flowers and so on. All it makes happy. :)

[align=center]

• "tickle my funny bone" Oh, that's just a saying meaning you never know what's going to make me laugh, that's all. ^^

I thought you would have a list of the flowers - but I didn't see any graphics - do you not have permission to use them?

• *hihi*, now I understand. It ist so as: "Mir kribbelt es in den Fingern* (*my fingers are tickeling*) means in german, I'm positively nernes, something to do. - Some yoars ago, then I can undertsand a little bit of english? I hope so. School was been very jesterday, and than true the live I didn't need the language. Than the problem is between Oxford and US. They are very differnt. US-English is not so clear, not so direct and simply as Oxfort.

Oh yes, the wiki has (in the moment without the Phlox, there will come more color-variantes) all flowers with their states and colors. Take a little look at Pflanzenarten. :) The word means the "flowers-types".

[align=center]

Edited once, last by Aztekior (August 14, 2011 at 2:30 AM).

• Well, I'm not British, but I think US English can be straight forward, it just depends on the person and if they use what we call colorful language or not - "sayings" like the "tickle my funny bone" one I used. I should have known you would have had a problem with it, and I thought about it, but went ahead and posted it anyway. So, I do apologize and hope you will forgive me.

Oh, OK, now I see the graphics. That's a great page! I would love to make an English one, but I really don't have the time. If you hear of someone else making one, please tell me, alright? ^^

• No no, there is nothing to forgive. :) We also have phraseology. Cannot understand by reading. You must know, what it means. Noq I can understand a little part from your language. ^^

Well, if I hear, someone creates something, we all here it. Then we revel and have a fine diner. ^^

[align=center]