More than 3 seeds at a a time/ Mehr als 3 wachsende Samen

• I also think there should be more than just 3 seeds growing at a time. It would seem more real in my option.

Yes, I couldn't agree more :D Hippie Loverer, I think you should start a separate thread with this suggestion, so that it's better visible for everyone :)
    I'd love to adopt at least 5 plants at once, or have a possibility to grab 3 more when my seeds sprout (without waiting till they mature).

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Yes, it's a help-theme, not a suggest. But it is very simply: Till you have 3 seeds and germs, you can get seeds from the wild garden. The 4-th seed you only can get by breeding or as a gift. More than 4 "youngstars" you can have only in very spezial saison-times with the very spezial flowers. (The latest very high spezial was the Easter Egg).

[align=center]

• Yes, it's a help-theme, not a suggest. But it is very simply: Till you have 3 seeds and germs, you can get seeds from the wild garden. The 4-th seed you only can get by breeding or as a gift. More than 4 "youngstars" you can have only in very spezial saison-times with the very spezial flowers. (The latest very high spezial was the Easter Egg).

Yes, and we wanted to suggest that we would like to be able to take more seeds at a time :)

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• A huge complex thought I had before... ;)

You can grab 4 seeds from the wild and breed another 2 seeds. This would give you a total of 6 seeds. As soon as a seed reaches 2nd stage you are able to get another seed by breeding or grabbing from the wild. So at one point you could have up to 12 growing flowers at a time.

Why did I think this would be awesome? Because I'd like to breed flowers for others and myself (of colors and alts) and with what we have now (only 3 slots to grab from the wild and one slot for breeding, or only 4 slots available for an entire week plus) it just feels like I don't have enough room or something to breed and grab. Even if we just got lots more slots for breeding that would be very helpful.

And about the slots... Let's say you have 4 slots for grabbing and 2 slots for breeding. Those slots designated for breeding are ONLY usable for breeding. Another words you can't catch another 2 seeds with the breeding slots. And those slots for grabbing from the wild garden are ONLY usable for grabbing from garden.

I don't know. Just something to toss out there and see if anyone wants to run with the ideas in some way.
    Cori

• Corindia, I would really love the solution you described. Especially getting new seeds when the older ones sprout (insead of when they mature) and/or more seed slots.
    Another possibility is speeding up the development of our plants, but personally I would prefer your solution :)

• It takes about a little over a week for a plant to go from seed to fully grown adult, but only if you take care of it. Takes longer if you don't pay attention to your garden. I kind of like this detail. I don't think it really needs to be sped up unless you are wanting to take off only a day or two?

Random thing: ;)
    In DragCave, you have an egg that have 7 days to hatch. If it doesn't hatch in 7 days it dies. When the egg only has 4 more days left (exactly) it can then be put into hatcheries to make it hatch so it doesn't end up dying. Then the egg hatches and you have a hatchling. The hatchling then has 7 days itself to mature and grow into an adult dragon. When the hatchling only has 4 more days left (exactly) it can then be put into the hatchery again to make sure that it fully grows up.
    Drawbacks to the hatcheries... if you get too much views/feeds/whatever when your egg/hatchling is fairly young (has between 7 and 5 days left) it can get sick and even die. So there is a way to hide (fog) your egg/hatchling so it doesn't get any views/feeds/etc.
    I have NO CLUE why I just mentioned all that. Guess I just wanted to show what another site was doing in regards to three stages development type stuff or whatever. XD *huggles everyone and goes to do something destructive... I mean constructive* XD
    Cori

• The "Fast hatch" thing on Dragon Cave makes sense as those are animals, not plants. Plants are much harder to "fast sprout" and are nearly impossible to "fast grow"! I do not think this idea will work for FlowerGame.

I do like the idea of having 4 wild seed slots and 2 bred seed only spots. There needs to be more reason to breed plants in this game. Having two extra slots that can only hold bred seeds (plus the normal 4 slots) may help!

--------------------------------------

Das " Schnelles hatch" Sache auf Drache-Höhle ist sinnvoll, da die Tiere sind, nicht Anlagen. Anlagen sind zum " viel härter; schnelles sprout" und seien Sie zum " fast unmöglich; fasten grow"! Ich denke nicht, dass diese Idee für FlowerGame arbeitet.

Ich mag die Idee des Habens von 4 wilden Samenschlitzen und von 2 gezüchteten Punkten des Samens nur. Es muss mehr Grund geben, Anlagen in diesem Spiel zu züchten. Haben von zwei Extraschlitzen, die gezüchtete Samen nur halten können (plus den Normal 4 Schlitze) kann helfen!

:) I am sorry, I do not speak much German. :) Ich spreche nicht viel Deutsch. :)

• I had three seeds and three sprouts and bred two plants, but was not allowed to keep the one I bred... was this a mistake or did I miss something? Now I have to wait again until my plants grow to breed again...

• You can have 3 seeds. Each more breeding finds the way to the wild garden. So is the full rule. Sprouts you can have, how many you get. If you takes gifted sprouts, or sprouts was growing very slow, you can have more then 3 sprouts. There is no limit.

[align=center]