Easter Special discussion/help

• Wow, this thread has really taken off!

I have not found them all, mainly because I've been out of town and then had company for Easter and had a lot of cleaning/cooking to do. But I did get one, and have now found about 2 or 3 for the second one. Hopefully I'll find them all, especially since you all have posted where to look! That's a great help! I keep forgetting that you have to wait ten minutes in between though. lol

Thanks for the event and for it going to Tuesday - I might be able to find them all that way! (What time Tuesday? :S )

• I can't seem to find any more, I've got 9.
    I did get one from the front gate, not by trying to grab an egg, I just saw it there next to the three eggs listed.
    Can't find one by trying to grab an egg, or by going through the wild garden, or on the breeding page. I'll keep trying.

I am wondering how small the "wild garden" egg really is?

Edited once, last by SolarCat (April 25, 2011 at 7:26 PM).

• The one for trying to grab a seedling is the same one as the front gate.

The one on the Wild Garden is REALLY small. At least it was for me. Just take your mouse and hover all over the garden. Maybe even zoom in the page some and see if that helps. I'm not sure if it is in a different place for everyone or in exactly the same place. If it does move around then go to the Wild Garden and refresh the page, look for a while, if you don't see it, refresh again and search some more. You should eventually see it.

For the Breeding page one to work you need to have an adult plant that hasn't been bred within the past week. ;)

• The egg which was on the breeding page was moved to a different location, so even people without matured plants can find it. You get to the front gate by clicking on the flowergame banner.

• I have tried blocking the background on the wilderness page, as well, and I cannot find it.

I will try hunting on my home computer, later. Maybe it will be easier to see, there.

EDIT: I found the last one!
    Apparently I already found the wilderness one, but it wasn't small like the others.
    I found the one that was moved from the breeding page. :) Now I have two Easter Eggs. Yay!

Thank you so much, everyone who helped set this up!

• You can't find the egg on in the Wild garden because you allready found it. It's another one you haven't found yet (and which isn't in the list Corinda made either).

• And I can't help you cause I have already found all 12. Unless it is set so that I can find it in the new place. I actually have a handful of ideas where it could be too. :lol:

Exterminans I hope you don't mind the help that myself and others have given out to those that seemed to be having problems finding eggs. Next time I'll try to do a list with more clues instead of actual locations. Unless you would prefer no list at all. ;)

• Well, I'm having a little trouble finding all of them. I got the first Easter egg, and have found some more, I just didn't keep a record of where or how many. I've been trying to go through all the places one at a time - hopefully I'll find them all tonight! ^^

• truelinor, remember, in which sides you was founding a egg. Than. Where are you missing the found? Look on the left from top to bottom. In the wild garden and in the minigame-sides do look attentive. The eggs can be masked , color and painting. Many luck :thumbup:

[align=center]

• Well, I can't seem to find any more. I can't get one to show on the pipes game and I know I haven't found one there yet. Is there any way of telling how many you've found - or just when you get the package? I sure would like to have one more - I have searched for it long enough and waited inbetween for some time to go by but I just can't seem to find them all. It would be nice to have some sort of counter to show you how many you've found. Maybe next year? I have enjoyed looking for them though and love that I found enough for one, at least. ^^

EDiT: I found the last one I needed for a second Easter Egg! I'm so happy! ^^ ^^ ^^

Edited once, last by truelinor (April 26, 2011 at 4:55 AM).

• I've gotten one package, but I can't seem to find the last eggs for the second one:( I haven't even kept track of where I've collected the eggs, so I don't know which places I still need to find one. I'll keep my fingers crossed; at least I've found one:)

EDIT: I think I'm missing the egg that used to be on the breeding page. No idea where to look for it:(
    EDIT2: Found it. Very clever;)

Edited 2 times, last by Windsong (April 26, 2011 at 4:41 PM).

• Hope everyone had a good Easter and managed to get at least one of the Easteregg seeds. It is now 4pm in the Pacific Time Zone on Tuesday so I don't know if the egg hunt is still going on or not, but my first Easter seed has hatched.

All My Pets and Flowers

Sorry I don't know German. I will try and use an online translator when the post is something important. So sorry for the bad grammar.

• I had the funniest thought originally that it might be an egg tree. If anyone is curious about what I'm talking about....

Look at this page and you can see many versions of what I mean: http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isc…ql=&oq=egg+tree

If it doesn't load for you... go to Google Images and then type in the search area: easter egg tree

:P

• An egg tree would be cool. I was figuring on something along the lines of chocolate bunny but the egg tree would be much cooler. I guess we will find out in another 4-10 days depending on how well we take care of them and their time table for growth.

All My Pets and Flowers

Sorry I don't know German. I will try and use an online translator when the post is something important. So sorry for the bad grammar.

• Actually I just attempted to look up the 'scientific name' and came up with some really interesting information!! O_O I think it might be a white rabbit myself now... course does this mean that 1. our plants will be in trouble because the rabbits will eat them? 2. we breed the rabbits and they end up over-running the garden cause they reproduce like rabbits? ;) :rolleyes: (I'm just kidding) ;)

But I did find information that made me think a white rabbit of some sort might be possible. Something about a goddess whose two symbols were an egg and white rabbit. Offerings of colored eggs and cakes were given to this goddess. And rabbits, especially white rabbits were sacred to her. And it is said she would even turn into a white rabbit on occasion. (I reworded that slightly from what I found, but that is generally what it says.) Hmmm... maybe instead of a rabbit it will be a goddess plant or something weird. (Okay 'weird' isn't the correct word but I couldn't think of the correct word just now.) ;) I still think it will be a white rabbit now though. :P

Oh my word!! Once they finally fully grow up I am so posting the links to the two sites I found. There is even a mention of an Egg Hunt in one site!! :D :P Course I will need permission I believe. These sites have to do with religion sort of. :/ I don't know if I should in that case. I'll send them to Exterminans first. :)