• Ich weiss nicht ob er wirklich ganz ausgeht....aber manchen haben ja zwei oder mehr Samen aufgesammelt. Diese Leute werden wohl nachzüchten. Und dann wird wieder Samen da sein. Manchmal hatte ich auch Glück und später am Tag gab es den Samen wieder.

• Nun habe ich meine Antwort gesehen. Corindia hat 2 (Ostara leporidata muemmelmannsbergia).Und in ihrem Garten :love: fand ich ein weiteres Osterei zum sammeln. Ich mache also einen Aussaat-Platz frei und suche weiter nach Eiern. Ja, Corindia fand 10 Eier, aber der Postbote erschien bei ihr erst, als sie Aussaat-Plätze frei hatte. (Ich nannte den "Oster-Kobold". Er ist ein Postbote. Er bringt das Oster-Paket.)

Also, wer es noch nicht heraus fand, man kann in alles Seiten des Spiels Ostereier finden. Auch beim Besuch anderer Gärten findet man immer wieder Eier.

Now I have seen my response. Corindia has 2 (Ostara leporidata muemmelmannsbergia). And in her garden. :love: I found another eggto collecting. So I make free a seed-space and be searching for more eggs. Yes, Corindia found 10 eggs, but the postman came to her until she had some seed-free. (I called it the "Easter kobold. He is a postman. He brings the Easter package.)

So who there still not found out, you can see Easter eggs in all sides of the game. Even when visiting other gardens, it continues to find eggs.

[align=center]

• Aztekior: Not true. The pakage came when she found another easteregg and she would have gotten the pakage even if she allready had 4 seeds.

• Du musst an verschiedenen Plätzen suchen. Ich denke ca. alle 10-15 Minuten kannst du wieder eines finden.

You have to look at different places. I think about every 10-15 minutes you can find one again.

• Ist es normal, dass die Ostereier einfach verschwinden wenn man sie geklickt hat? Ich hatte gehofft, man könnte sie irgendwo noch mal ansehen, aber ich kann das eine Ei, das ich bis jetzt entdeckt und geklickt habe, nirgends auftreiben.

Die Idee mit der Ostereiersuche finde ich jedenfalls ganz toll! :D

• I found blue egg on page of my plant when went to water i but I dont see where it disappear when I clicked on it?

If you don't need any plant you have please give it to me xD

• Du siehst die Eier nicht, sie werden gezählt, und wenn du 5 und später 11 Eier hast, dann siehst du jeweils ein Ei so wie in meiner Signatur. Die großen gesammelten Eier sind nicht sichtbar.

You do not see the eggs, they are counted, and if you have 5 and later, 11 eggs, then you see one (or two) egg, as in my signature. The large eggs (blue, green....) collected are not visible.

• There are 11 eggs to find total and you will get 2 packages.
    You will get the first package after finding 5 eggs. And then you will get the second package after finding the 11th egg.

You will only be able to get two packages total.

You do not need space in your Garden to get the packages.

• Do both the big green/ blue eggs and the little red and yellow eggs with the bows count towards the five egg count?

• Yes, any egg counts no matter the colour or size. Just watch for the PostalPixie after you have found the first 5 eggs.

All My Pets and Flowers

Sorry I don't know German. I will try and use an online translator when the post is something important. So sorry for the bad grammar.