• I just took a seed from the front page and it's a bred one:

I don't collect bred seeds, so I always take the seeds from the front page and not from the Wild Garden section. Did something change? And if so, how can I get only parentless seeds?

• Wat we find, is luck. I was getting a seed without parents, but it is watered. Watered can be from the last Update. Without parents? You can give back the seed to the wild garden, than be searching for a new one. Front page or the wild garden, I think, that's the same.

[align=center]

• I've never got a seed with parents from the front page until now, so I guess I thought that the front page is similar with the cave entrance from Dragon Cave. It seems in the future I'll have to check the seeds before take them.

You can give back the seed to the wild garden, than be searching for a new one.

The only action available are "water" or "trash".

• Is there any particular reason you don't take bred plants? Just curious about it. I never thought about it one way or the other and was just always glad to find one that I wanted. In fact, I thought the bred ones were even more special, in a way. I mean, wouldn't it be neat to get one that was bred a year ago or something like that?