• Many Flowergamers get frustrated that their plants aren't growing. So, maybe it would be a nice idea to have a progress bar that shows how close the plant is to advancing to the next stage. Just an idea, though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Viele Flowergamers frustriert, dass ihre Pflanzen nicht wachsen. Also, vielleichtwäre es eine nette Idee, ein Fortschrittsbalken, wie weit die Pflanze in die nächste Phase vorrückt zeigt haben. Nur eine Idee, though.

• Nun, so eine Wachstumsanzeige kann ansich nützlich sein. Doch zum Klären von Unregelmäßigkeiten wird sie nichts relevantes beitragen können: Hier wurde eine Tulpe Tulipa gesneriana am 14.03.2011 ausgesät. Die übrigen Funde und Aussaaten des Tages waren zeitgerecht ausgewachsen und wurden adoptiert. Nun, mehr als der Kalender würde der Fortschrittsbalken auch nicht sagen können. Die Pflanze ist im Rückstand. Wasser und Licht hatte sie wie die anderen auch in guter Dosierung. Sie wurde dann beim gießen der neuen Aussaat max gegossen. Ich werde wohl in den Hilfethread schreiben müssen. (Oder ich kompostiere die Pflanze und starte eine neue Aussaat.)

Well, such a growth mode may be useful ansich. But the clarification of other irregularities, they will be able to contribute anything relevant: here was a tulip Tulipa gesneriana sown on 14.03.2011. The other finds of the day were sown and grown in a timely manner and were adopted. Now, more than the calendar, the progress bar would not have said it. The plant is in arrears. Water and light, like the other was in good dosage. She was then cast in the new sowing cast max. I will probably have to write in the help thread. (Or I compost the plant and start a new planting.)

[align=center]

• It allready has been said, but the "creation date" has no meaning and will therefore be removed soon.

The only date of intresst is when you picked up the plant but that date can't be displayed yet.

• I would like some progression bar or some indication that the plant is going to the next level soon or later.

my garden ?( ?( ?(
    Sorry I do not know German. I do not know how to translate.

• I would like some progression bar or some indication that the plant is going to the next level soon or later.

I would like this as well.
    The discussion is not about the date, it is about something to physically see: if and how much the plant is growing. And how long to wait.

Ich hätte auch gerne so eine Wachstumsanzeige.
    Die Diskussion ist ja nicht über das Entstehungsdatum, sondern darüber, dass man einen Anhaltspunkt darüber hat, ob und wie die Pflanze wächst, und auch wie weit sie nun schon ist.

• Das "wie" sehen wir: Sonnensituation und Bewässerung. Wie kann das in einem Balken so ausgewertet werden, dass die aktuelle Situation erkenbar ist?... Moment: 2 Farben:
    Schwarzblau: Zu viel Wasser, verlangsamtes Wachstum
    Strahlendes Himmelblau: Gute Bewässerung
    Teiltransparentes Lichtblau: Etwas durstleidend.
    Dunkelgraugelb: Zu wenig Sonne
    Leuchtendes Goldgelb: Richtige Sonne
    Glutrotgelb: Zu starke Besonnung (gibt es (derzeit) nicht)

Ein simpler Balken für Nepheles hohe Kunst? Die Iconbreite ist 32px. Das ergibt 4px je Norm-Wastumstag.
    Eine Girlande kann in 8 Abschnitten zeigbar sein. Wie wäre es mit textalign:center (oder entsprechend) unter der Pflanze?
    Die Engine überwacht, wann 1 Vortschritts-Tag usw. erreicht ist.
    Für jeden erreichten Tag wird der 2-farbige Girlandenabschnitt abgestimmt auf die aktuelle Pflegesituation geschaltet.
    Wenn die Girlande von innen, von der Mitte aus nach außen wächst, sollte für den aktuell vergangenen Tag die Situation mit 4px Breite gut erkennbar sein. Alles weiter entfernte mit je Seite 2px Breite wird aber auch noch recht gut erkennbar sein.

Ist sowas in etwa brauchbar? Ich sehe jetzt im Geist ein sich lustig entwicklendes Ergebnis. Oder denkt euch was aus.
    ___________________________________________-

The "how" we see sun and irrigation situation. How can this be evaluated in a bar so that the current situation is erkenbar? ... Torque: 2 colors:
    Black Blue: Too much water, slow growth
    A radiant blue sky: Good irrigation
    Partially transparent light blue: A little thirst ill.
    Dark Grey Yellow: Not enough sun
    Bright yellow gold: Correct Sun
    Glutrotgelb: Too much sunlight (there are (currently))

A simple bar for Nephele high art? The Iconbreite is 32px. The results 4px per standard-Wastumstag.
    A garland can be shown in "8 sections. How about text-align: center (or equivalent) in the plant?
    The engine monitoring when progress may one day be so achieved.
    Reached for each day of the 2-colored garlands section based on their current care situation appear.
    When the garland is growing from within, from the middle to the outside, should be easily recognizable to the current situation with the past day 4px width. All further away with each side 2px width but also be quite easy to recognize.

Is something useful about? I see now in mind a fun development results. Or you think of something.

[align=center]

• Ich weiss nicht was ich davon halten soll. Auf der einen Seite ist es
    ja total spannend wenn du dich einloggst und schwupp, sind deine
    Pflanzen ausgewachsen. Auf der anderen Seite, wenn hohe Feiertage mit
    Spezialsamen anstehen, bin ich mir immer sehr unsicher ob meine Pflanzen
    es noch schaffen, auszuwachsen. Wer weiss was die Zeit noch bring. Ich
    glaube, für mich wäre es schon sehr hilfreich wenn ich wüsste, an
    welchem Tag ich angefangen habe zu gießen, also sie aktiv zu pflegen.
    OT:
    Da der andere Thread geschlossen wurde: Ich habe es nun verstanden mit
    dem Entstehungsdatum. Danke für die Erklärung, Exterminas und aztekior.

• Another way of doing it would be like having different pictures for slightly different stages. So, if your seed is starting to grow, a little shoot appears, or a crack appears in the seed, or something like that.
    But the progress bar is a good idea. It's hard to tell if you're doing things right when there's no indicator.