Posts by Bludragon

truelinor, if you use firefox there is a fairly decent addon/plugin called gTranslate that allows you to highlight text and translate it right there without going to another web page. It uses google translate and you can open a page to it with this little gadget so you can type a response and have it translated for you. Its not 100% convenient but at least you can read what is being said. and its not a perfect translator either, but i don't think there is one that works flawlessly yet...

I am from the USA, California and a bit more precisely the Mojave desert near Death Valley. We have a lot of creosote, sagebrush, salt cedars(not sure what else they are called) and of course Joshua trees. When we have a wet winter we get lots of spring flowers and Death Valley is a great place to go see a great abundance of them.

I can't say that i really speak any other language than english but i know a smattering of french and some spanish although what i know of spanish is actually mexican of which i know just enough to get my self in trouble with! :whistling: I am capable of deciphering most romantic based languages in writing but would be lost if i was trying to listen. I have a keen interest in all languages and their histories and common roots. lol i just never really learned any seriously.

Edit:

Ich bin aus den USA, California und ein bisschen genauer die Mojave-Wüste in der Nähe Death Valley. Wir haben eine Menge von Kreosot, Beifuß, Salz Zedern (nicht sicher, was sie genannt werden) und natürlich Joshua Bäumen. Wenn wir einen nassen Winter haben wir bekommen viele Frühlingsblumen und Death Valley ist ein großartiger Ort zu gehen sehen eine große Fülle von ihnen.

Ich kann nicht sagen, dass ich wirklich sprechen eine andere Sprache als Englisch, aber ich weiß, ein paar Brocken Französisch und etwas Spanisch obwohl das, was ich kenne spanisch ist eigentlich mexican von denen ich gerade genug, um mich selbst in Schwierigkeiten mit sich kennen! : whistling: Ich bin in der Lage zu entschlüsseln romantischsten basierte Sprachen in Textform, jedoch wäre verloren, wenn ich versuchte, zu hören. Ich habe ein großes Interesse in allen Sprachen und ihre Geschichte und gemeinsamen Wurzeln. lol Ich habe nie wirklich gelernt, eine ernst.

Ich habe Google so leid übersetzen, wenn dies ein wenig ab ...

It takes about 8 days to have 3 flowers growed up to adults.

What!!!! 8 days! :huh: I thought i read 4 days somewhere. Must have misread something. :S Oh well, guess i have to wait twice as long for them to grow up 8)

You can only have three pots each for seeds and for germ buds. So if you just started, you only have three pots with seeds. When those grow to germ buds you can fill another 3 pots with seeds again. That's how people have more than 3 pots. I hope this was helpful.

This was indeed, most helpful, thank you 8)

thanx for the warm welcome everybody i am looking forward to learning the ins and outs of this game and seeing what kinds of plants i can grow, as well as, friendships :P

Hello, this is my very first day playing the Flowergame. It looks like fun!

just wondering though, is there a way to get more than 3 pots? I noticed someone had 6, but maybe that was a special person. :thumbup: