Posts by Greenheart

Valentine's seeds with no parents are appearing in the Wild Garden! :) I noticed them today and picked up some for myself.

It seems there are also some interesting Bleeding Heart seeds bred by other players! <3

Which seeds will you be picking up or breeding this holiday season? Are there certain varieties you're trying to get? Personally, I'll be concentrating on the Heart of Valentine seeds and picking up some Bleeding Hearts, since I only now realized I never grew any before.

An on-site calendar for the events would be amazing. Unlocking more slots for growing plants could also be interesting.

I'd still really like an on-site clock, whether it fits somewhere on the header, footer, or even only on the page for my garden or the wild garden, whichever. It would be useful for me to not have to remember what the time zone difference is while catching plants/waiting for them to grow up.

Is it possible to get Pointsettias with no parents? Do they drop all year, or only at a specific time? Just wondering, because I don't recall seeing any at all before now/holiday season (there have been bred ones in the wild garden, I see they can breed with Christmas Stars).

EDIT: Also, has the breeding period for holiday plants ended? I tried to breed 2 Christmas Stars but it says the Christmas Star can only breed with the one Pointsettia I have, not with the other Stars. I already bred my Christmas Trees the other day, so I can't double-check by pretending to breed my trees either.

agajol I see, thanks for the info and explanation. I'm looking forward to seeing if anyone else has that type of Christmas tree you posted!

mesembryanthem That's the same thing I'm the most interested in, Christmas stars :) Good luck collecting more types!

Does anyone know if it's possible to get Pointsettias with no parents at the moment? I've only seen a couple Pointsettias in the wild garden, and they were both bred. I picked one up because I see you can breed them with Christmas stars, and that made me excited to collect them.

Happy Christmas :)

What plants is everyone the most excited about picking up this Christmas season? Does anyone have plans to breed anything special?

This is my first Christmas on flowergame, so I'm collecting first, not breeding, but I'm the most excited about growing the Christmas stars!

Is the Christmas Cactus only available at this time of year, too, like the Christmas trees? I can't remember if I've seen them before or not, and am a little uncertain about what the full list of special Christmas plants is.

From what I understand, the question mark means there is a color/variety of that specific plant that you haven't gotten yet. Plants without questions marks are ones where you've gotten every color/variety available. But I think which color you get is random, or that's how it seems to me, so I just keep growing things and see what they turn into. Maybe someone else will know the specifics about that!

one more question: if I breed those 2 plants, will they dissapear and make a new plant or it will be a new third plant? I need to know so I could take more seeds from the garden because I want to collect all the unique plants

If you breed two plants, those two stay, and a new one is created. It won't get rid of them. I bred two pumpkins together recently and got a Jack-o-Lantern seed from them, but the parent pumpkins stayed in my greenhouse :)

Maybe the harvested berries could be traded to a pixie in return for an extra decoration pot? Or for 1 special plant seed? :/ I imagine for a special plant seed, you would have to collect a high number of fruits/berries first.

If a harvest mechanic doesn't work, though, even just the plants on their own would be a fun addition.

EDIT: Or, if trading in harvested berries to get seeds/pots for yourself doesn't fit Flowergame, perhaps you could trade in berries to have a pixie send a gift of a new decoration pot or special seed to another random player who's currently online? That way it goes to someone who's actively playing, and would encourage gift-giving :)